Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't I Own A Canadian?
(09-23-2009, 10:48 PM)little_buddha Wrote: I'm putting the link here because it is potentially controversial, although I think it's pretty funny.

http://www.humanistsofutah.org/2002/WhyC...10-02.html

I don't think you'd be very satisfied if you did own one.They are a truly odd bunch,unreliable,braggards and generally hostile to foreigners who happen to live here.Shame but thats my experience.

Not as nice as they portray themselves to be !
(05-26-2014, 08:56 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote: I don't think you'd be very satisfied if you did own one.They are a truly odd bunch,unreliable,braggards and generally hostile to foreigners who happen to live here.Shame but thats my experience.

The only time you see the nasty come out is when a judgmental moron crosses our paths, up until that moment we're great.
I want to own Eve's new pickup. I want to own a diamond tennis bracelet. I don't know what a diamond tennis bracelet is, and I don't play tennis, but still..why can't I ?

Oh yes, and why can't I own a body that's 30 years younger with a huge bank balance, while we are at it.

But .. Canada people cannot be house trained, they mess the floor and honk and flap and attack people, and leave their eggs all over the place. SORRY Sorry, I meant Canada Geese of course..😹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 11c5jja.jpg]
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything". - George Bernard Shaw
(05-26-2014, 09:51 PM)WildernessWildChild Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 08:56 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote: I don't think you'd be very satisfied if you did own one.They are a truly odd bunch,unreliable,braggards and generally hostile to foreigners who happen to live here.Shame but thats my experience.

The only time you see the nasty come out is when a judgmental moron crosses our paths, up until that moment we're great.

You implying I'm judgemental?.Believe me having an accent I know whats it like to be judged! It's not easy.
(05-26-2014, 10:26 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote:

You implying I'm judgemental?.Believe me having an accent I know whats it like to be judged! It's not easy.

I doubt he was referring to you. However, as to the judgmental part...well, you just classified all Canadians as unreliable, braggards and hostile to foreigners. That IS pretty damn judgmental.

There are quite a few Canadians here and the ones I talk to are great people.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(05-26-2014, 10:35 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:

I doubt he was referring to you. However, as to the judgmental part...well, you just classified all Canadians as unreliable, braggards and hostile to foreigners. That IS pretty damn judgmental.

Just mentioning my experience,I know there have to be some nice ones somewhere,oh and I never said ALL of them now did I?

Wink
(05-26-2014, 10:39 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote:

Just mentioning my experience,I know there have to be some nice ones somewhere,oh and I never said ALL of them now did I?

No, you didn't SAY "all," but you implied it. Careful with your wording and hatred of Canadians.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
Wow...some insulting remarks in here. When you are going to insult an entire country of people based on what seems to be limited contact with the population, and as mentioned above there are Canadian members of this forum you are also insulting. Making insulting remarks doesn't bode well for the person either, just saying. Most Canadian's problems with foreigners are not the foreigners themselves but with our government. I personally don't give a rats ass where someone is from, if they are a polite courteous person they get the same in return.

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]
(05-26-2014, 11:25 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Wow...some insulting remarks in here. When you are going to insult an entire country of people based on what seems to be limited contact with the population, and as mentioned above there are Canadian members of this forum you are also insulting. Making insulting remarks doesn't bode well for the person either, just saying. Most Canadian's problems with foreigners are not the foreigners themselves but with our government. I personally don't give a rats ass where someone is from, if they are a polite courteous person they get the same in return.

I was just mentioning MY personal experience,I have met some nice ones but far and few sadly enough. Who said anything about all or entire country not I? Am I supposed to thank the many nasty types I've met for making my life a hell here?

I honestly feel I'm being condemned. Oh and limited contact with the population? I was travelling all over in the 1980s, so had a lot of contacts and to be honest Quebec were nicer to me and I'm English? How do you explain that?
I had no probs there in fact was well liked Smile