Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't I Own A Canadian?
(05-26-2014, 08:56 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote: I don't think you'd be very satisfied if you did own one.They are a truly odd bunch,unreliable,braggards and generally hostile to foreigners who happen to live here.Shame but thats my experience.

Not as nice as they portray themselves to be !

Doesn't seem to leave out any to me.
(05-27-2014, 12:23 AM)Minus Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 08:56 PM)betrayedforlife Wrote: I don't think you'd be very satisfied if you did own one.They are a truly odd bunch,unreliable,braggards and generally hostile to foreigners who happen to live here.Shame but thats my experience.

I guess one person is not allowed to relate their life experience in here it seems I am a pariah! I also never said 'ALL' now did I?
I bet you'd all still be pissed off at me even if I had some 'some' CDN s

You just cannot say anything negative about this place,but its not the land of milk and honey.
(05-27-2014, 12:35 AM)betrayedforlife Wrote:

I guess one person is not allowed to relate their life experience in here it seems I am a pariah! I also never said one 'ALL' now did I/
I bet you'd all still be pissed off at me even if I had some 'some'

You just cannot say anything negative about this place,but its not the land of milk and honey.

I don't recall anyone saying it was the land of milk and honey. Also, it's a lonely forum, not a sunshine and rainbows forum. Not everyone is going to be to your liking.
You claim you didn't say "ALL," yet you didn't say NOT ALL either. You categorized all Canadians in your post. Whether you can see that or not, whether you intended to or not isn't the point. You did it. Which is why I said to be CAREFUL of how you word your posts.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(05-27-2014, 12:38 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:

I guess one person is not allowed to relate their life experience in here it seems I am a pariah! I also never said one 'ALL' now did I/

I don't recall anyone saying it was the land of milk and honey. Also, it's a lonely forum, not a sunshine and rainbows forum. Not everyone is going to be to your liking.
You claim you didn't say "ALL," yet you didn't say NOT ALL either. You categorized all Canadians in your post. Whether you can see that or not, whether you intended to or not isn't the point. You did it. Which is why I said to be CAREFUL of how you word your posts.

AND I'm supposed to listen to you? You're again reading too much into it,I actually have a few semi friends/acquaintances who understand me,so I cannot hate ALL now can I?

I just read some of YOUR past posts.You swear like a trooper which is not very becoming for a woman.Not the way I was raised to interact with or view women.Its very clear that not only are you hyper aggressive and can't let this go,but you are truly classless I meant totally! I am going to say that I've met a lot of tough ,filthy mouthed women over here, and it grosses me out. Notice I never said all? You have no credibility with a mouth like that,if I had any sense I wouldn't even argue with your type! There I judged you back and it felt good! Oh have a nice day Smile
Well to be fair us Canadians have some bad qualities that are pretty widespread. For instance we are notoriously cheap and thrifty!

One time when I was a kid this woman wanted to pay me $100 to beat up this kid from England, but I wouldn't do it for anything less than $125. She wouldn't haggle at all though, talk about cheap!

Because of this, I gave up on all of my dreams of becoming a professional hit man and instead dedicated my life to sheltering and supporting abused children. That'l show her! To this day I pick up a hungry child and feed him corn pops right in front of her while laughing maniacially, all the while witnessing her delicious tears at the childs satisfaction.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
(05-27-2014, 12:45 AM)betrayedforlife Wrote:

AND I'm supposed to listen to you? You're again reading too much into it,I actually have a few semi friends/acquaintances who understand me,so I cannot hate ALL now can I?

I just read some of YOUR past posts.You swear like a trooper which is not very becoming for a woman.Not the way I was raised to interact with or view women.Its very clear that not only are you hyper aggressive and can't let this go,but you are truly classless I meant totally! I am going to say that I've met a lot of tough ,filthy mouthed women over here, and it grosses me out. Notice I never said all? You have no credibility with a mouth like that,if I had any sense I wouldn't even argue with your type! There I judged you back and it felt good! Oh have a nice day Smile

Waiter... Another round of 'wows' please. ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 11c5jja.jpg]
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything". - George Bernard Shaw
(05-27-2014, 12:51 AM)jaguarundi Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:23 AM)Minus Wrote: Doesn't seem to leave out any to me.

......wow (there you are Jag!)
(05-27-2014, 12:58 AM)Nicolelt Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:51 AM)jaguarundi Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:35 AM)betrayedforlife Wrote: I guess one person is not allowed to relate their life experience in here it seems I am a pariah! I also never said one 'ALL' now did I/

......wow (there you are Jag!)

Unicorn - that's double whipped rainbow wows with a cherub on top - all round (**hiccups slightly**)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: 11c5jja.jpg]
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything". - George Bernard Shaw
(05-27-2014, 12:45 AM)betrayedforlife Wrote: Its very clear that not only are you hyper aggressive and can't let this go,but you are truly classless I meant totally! I am going to say that I've met a lot of tough ,filthy mouthed women over here, and it grosses me out. Notice I never said all? You have no credibility with a mouth like that,if I had any sense I wouldn't even argue with your type! There I judged you back and it felt good! Oh have a nice day Smile

One more personal (or even implied or general) and you're out of here for a few weeks. I hope I've made myself very clear. I have little tolerance for the behavior you're displaying. Don't bother to argue any "point" you may have. Please, just take this as a simple warning that your previous behavior (the insults) are unacceptable and move on. Thank you in advance.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(05-27-2014, 12:08 AM)betrayedforlife Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 11:25 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Wow...some insulting remarks in here. When you are going to insult an entire country of people based on what seems to be limited contact with the population, and as mentioned above there are Canadian members of this forum you are also insulting. Making insulting remarks doesn't bode well for the person either, just saying. Most Canadian's problems with foreigners are not the foreigners themselves but with our government. I personally don't give a rats ass where someone is from, if they are a polite courteous person they get the same in return.

I was just mentioning MY personal experience,I have met some nice ones but far and few sadly enough. Who said anything about all or entire country not I? Am I supposed to thank the many nasty types I've met for making my life a hell here?

I honestly feel I'm being condemned. Oh and limited contact with the population? I was travelling all over in the 1980s, so had a lot of contacts and to be honest Quebec were nicer to me and I'm English? How do you explain that?
I had no probs there in fact was well liked Smile

That's easy to explain, many Canadians (notice I said many and not just Canadians in general) feel the same way about French Canadian's as how you generalized Canadians. So there you go. I know very few French Canadians and they have been exactly how you described Canadians, but I only know a few so I'm sure the whole of them are not entirely that way.

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]