Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't I Own A Canadian?
He wont be around to see your explanation, Sci. :p
I ran across another insult so he's gonna be MIA for a couple of months.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Sad.
(05-27-2014, 12:50 AM)Limlim Wrote: Well to be fair us Canadians have some bad qualities that are pretty widespread. For instance we are notoriously cheap and thrifty!

One time when I was a kid this woman wanted to pay me $100 to beat up this kid from England, but I wouldn't do it for anything less than $125. She wouldn't haggle at all though, talk about cheap!

Because of this, I gave up on all of my dreams of becoming a professional hit man and instead dedicated my life to sheltering and supporting abused children. That'l show her! To this day I pick up a hungry child and feed him corn pops right in front of her while laughing maniacially, all the while witnessing her delicious tears at the childs satisfaction.

Did you buy your jet pack yet?
Damn, I missed all the fun Sad Kinda hard to pick on Hosers when they keep getting banned....
(05-27-2014, 01:33 AM)jaguarundi Wrote: Unicorn - that's double whipped rainbow wows with a cherub on top - all round (**hiccups slightly**)

Jag, you're eating all the unicorns? But.. whyyyyyy ... they're lovely.
(05-28-2014, 01:20 AM)ladyforsaken Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 01:33 AM)jaguarundi Wrote: Unicorn - that's double whipped rainbow wows with a cherub on top - all round (**hiccups slightly**)

Sad She ate them with mango chutney.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(05-28-2014, 08:32 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 01:20 AM)ladyforsaken Wrote:

Sad She ate them with mango chutney.

I hope you're not sad cos she didn't share them with you. Toungue
But aww.. poor unicorns Sad
This thread has gotten SERIOUSLY off track. If anyone is still interested in what the OP had to say, I would just like to offer my services as a Canadian. If you purchase me I guarantee that you'll not be disappointed in my authenticity.

Here are some examples:

1) I say "eh," not so often that it seems I'm merely putting on a show for you, but often enough, and sincerely enough, that when you hear it, you KNOW it came from a Canadian's maple syrup stained mouth.

2) I wear plaid, and lots of it. In fact so much so that I've been ridiculed by my own countrymen and been called "lumberjack." They're no doubt succumbing to the Americanization that has plagued this country since the 80's.

3) I call carbonated sugar water "pop."

4) I never call people, I "phone" them.

5) I was briefly into the band Moxy Früvous (only the true northern connoisseurs will appreciate this fact).

6) Although this might seem counterintuitive, I genuinely dislike nearly every major openly Canadian musical act. Trust me, if you spend enough time here you'll discover we hate them as much as you do, if not more.

7) A wooly hat is called a toque, pronounced "too-k."

8) I put an unnecessary amount of U's in the words I spell. For Canadian honour!
(05-29-2014, 01:44 AM)Bob Arctor Wrote: This thread has gotten SERIOUSLY off track. If anyone is still interested in what the OP had to say, I would just like to offer my services as a Canadian. If you purchase me I guarantee that you'll not be disappointed in my authenticity.

Here are some examples:

1) I say "eh," not so often that it seems I'm merely putting on a show for you, but often enough, and sincerely enough, that when you hear it, you KNOW it came from a Canadian's maple syrup stained mouth.

2) I wear plaid, and lots of it. In fact so much so that I've been ridiculed by my own countrymen and been called "lumberjack." They're no doubt succumbing to the Americanization that has plagued this country since the 80's.

3) I call carbonated sugar water "pop."

4) I never call people, I "phone" them.

5) I was briefly into the band Moxy Früvous (only the true northern connoisseurs will appreciate this fact).

6) Although this might seem counterintuitive, I genuinely dislike nearly every major openly Canadian musical act. Trust me, if you spend enough time here you'll discover we hate them as much as you do, if not more.

7) A wooly hat is called a toque, pronounced "too-k."

8) I put an unnecessary amount of U's in the words I spell. For Canadian honour!

How much do you cost, kind sir?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
All I ask in return for my services are to be fed, have a warm place to sleep, 24/7 playstation access and a lifetime supply of girl cuddles.