Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't I Own A Canadian?
(10-12-2014, 08:48 AM)Minus Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 09:27 PM)SophiaGrace Wrote: Is Rush some sort of music band?

"Rush's total worldwide album sales [was] over 40 million units as of 2004. Rush has released 24 gold records and 14 platinum records (including 3 multi-platinum), placing them third behind The Beatles and The Rolling Stones for the most consecutive gold or platinum studio albums by a rock band."

"The band ... has gone on to win several Juno Awards, was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 1994, and inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013."

You forgot to mention they have the best drummer on the planet, Neil Peart. Big Grin
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(10-14-2014, 09:29 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You forgot to mention they have the best drummer on the planet, Neil Peart. Big Grin

But the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm
the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

Okay, neither Def Leppard or Bloodhound Gang are Canadian, but I couldn't resist. :p
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 68694043_2341967022788228_46455155003665...Ng%3D%3D.2]
(10-14-2014, 09:35 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 09:29 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You forgot to mention they have the best drummer on the planet, Neil Peart. Big Grin

Okay, neither Def Leopard or Bloodhound Gang are Canadian, but I couldn't resist. :p

You're playing the "one-armed man" card? :p
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(10-14-2014, 09:38 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 09:35 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:

Okay, neither Def Leopard or Bloodhound Gang are Canadian, but I couldn't resist. :p

You're playing the "one-armed man" card? :p

No, the Bloodhound Gang is. :p

Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 68694043_2341967022788228_46455155003665...Ng%3D%3D.2]
(09-23-2009, 11:04 PM)cheaptrickfan Wrote:
(09-23-2009, 10:48 PM)little_buddha Wrote: I'm putting the link here because it is potentially controversial, although I think it's pretty funny.

http://www.humanistsofutah.org/2002/WhyC...10-02.html

Q: Why can't I own a Canadian?

A (found on the web): You can't own a Canadian because they all belong to Her Britannic Majesty

Those are classic. That episode of The West Wing rocked. I miss that show.

That's great. So funny! I am a member of the Humanist Organisation where I live so I'll be sharing this with them.
Yeah, Old Testament laws don't really make a whole lot of sense, esp for our times, and yet "whoever teaches against the least of these shall be called least in the kingdom," nothing was to pass from the law until all is fulfilled, but I mean, should a woman be forced to marry her rapist? Some of them are good, like forgiveness of debt every 7 years, slaves were also to go free on the 7th year. I think slavery is at least a better karmic punishment then a world with very few people, yet no slavery, such as the 2 Esdras Agenda 21 angels want to create. Isaiah begins and ends with strong statements against all animal sacrifice. It's obvious among the 1000+ contradictions in the Bible, that some of it was going towards the beast, Satan, Hosea 13:7-9.

I haven't heard from Bieber in awhile. Did he get owned?