video games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
does anyone play video games?

let me know about it.

:)

i built a crutch to my anxiety with runescape. started in 2003, and im still playing... ive never played warcraft or any other mmorpg. the game consoles depress me. to expensive for me, and i have no one to play with. if i knew more people to play with, id probably get back into it. i still have my nintendo64 though; epic.

I used to play Runescape...lost interest tho and focused more on my art. I used to play a lot of violent videogames such as gears of war or Army of Two and I noticed the effect it had on how I treated other people, so i stopped :p

I have a PS3. I think it's one of the best systems around nowadays. I just wish that they will lower the prices of the games. The games for it cost $60 :O.
I used to play runescape too back then. I kind of abandoned my account though :/.

I was going to buy an Xbox 360 while they had the rebate going, but the few people I asked to play with me all made excuses. Which sucks, because I was going to get it because those are the same people who complain that I never spend time with them. Meh.

only type games i ever need are,
a grandtheft auto type game
a fable II type game
a Basketball nba2k type game
and a skate type game

if i was in a bunker underground, just as long as i could have these games shipped to me, i would be ok for dayyyzzzzz

I was playing zelda ocarina of time but haven't played since November last year, I was so addicted I spent every waking hour on it.

I have an emulator on my laptop and can't afford to buy PS3 or Nintendo, plus there's not alot of time available to play them on the tv since I'm not the only one in the house and I know my parents would seriously be pissed if I took over the television.
The consequences would be me getting yelled at.

I have a PS2 and a GameCube. I go through phases where I play games a lot and then I'll go into a phase where I won't touch either of my consoles for some time. I tend to like horror games, though I have several games (like GTA: San Andreas) where I just run around and create chaos in the game environment. It makes for an excellet releave of stress. :D

i play runescape also.
its a great game. gets boring later on thou
im level 122 without a thing to do :/

If anyone here has a PS3 and plays Call of Duty 4 on-line then hit me up. I love that game!

i can't wait till next weekend i'm going to get uncharted 2

:D

then if i can find a good deal on a used copy of wet i'm gonna get that too

i play Left 4 Dead. Its awesome. Zomibe apocolypse :p
Cant wait for Left 4 Dead 2, Bioshock 2, and Brutal Legends with Jack Black!

Zombie apocalypse is pretty awesome. After playing the demo I just had to buy the whole game.

Oh, and in my other post I meant Call of Duty 5, not 4.

I have Left 4 Dead as well.

Killing Floor is another great zombie apocalypse type game, and it's also on Steam.

I have a ps3, and a 360, but 360 red ringed. Didn't bother sending it in yet.

However I've been ignoring console games, I've just been playing Tetris friends. http://www.tetrisfriends.com/

It has a Live feature where you can actually play with people (random people or friends) and not AIs now. You don't need to install anything to play either, it's completely flash/browser based, so it works on all computers supposedly (I play it on a mac), you just need to register.

Latest posts

Back