I'm going to invite my friend here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
My friend Christina. I've known her for a few years, and she's always been there for me. She's busy right now, but as soon as she's free, I'm going to ask her to join.

She always seems to come in at just the right moment. Always listens to you, and gives you her honest input. And never overbearing with it. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to walk beside me.

VanillaCreme said:
My friend Christina. I've known her for a few years, and she's always been there for me. She's busy right now, but as soon as she's free, I'm going to ask her to join.

She always seems to come in at just the right moment. Always listens to you, and gives you her honest input. And never overbearing with it. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to walk beside me.

Thank you, Angel, for inviting me. I appreciate your very kind words.

Hey there. :)

So, a little about me. If you haven't seen my profile, I am a 21-year-old. I am educated to an extent (some college), and I hope to one day go back to college to finish and pursue a career that I can truly enjoy. I have one older brother who lives in another state and three younger half-siblings whom I don't really get to see a whole lot. I love to sing and I like to collect recipes and cook/experiment.

Welcome Christina, i'm glad you decided to join us.

Hi!

I see your blog has a link to Campaign for Liberty on it. This is relevant to my interests.

Brian said:
Hi!

I see your blog has a link to Campaign for Liberty on it. This is relevant to my interests.

Yes it does. My boyfriend helps the local YAL chapter. In fact, they're having an event on the campus Oct. 30th. Here's a smaller version of the image they're using for the flyer:

7035_141781537987_141781012987_2474.jpg

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes.

Hi Cait. I feel like we've spoken before?

I hope we can become friends! :D

Latest posts

Back