your favurite game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamreenjack

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My Favourite game is FIFA.

I have played so many games But I like the most are FIFA, Call Of Duty, NFS most wanted and NFS Underground. Ofcourse Counter Strike.

My favourite is FIFA series. I have played 07,08 and 09 and waiting for 10. The mose I like is FIFA 08.
Amazing graphics!!!

There are plenty of new skills in FIFA 09 and waiting for more new skills in FIFA 10.

I have a Mortal Kombat T-shirt that seems to get a lot of attention when I wear it. I don't have one favorite game, though. Too many to pick from!

hi there....

I'd have to say Scrabble...Is my favorite game Though for some it's a chore And they think it quite lame.....Mancala is next So ancient and quick Deceptively simple But to win is a trick.

I like mancala- that's a good one.

My favorite game would have to be starcraft. I've spent so much time on that game, can't wait till SC2 comes out!

And Mortal Kombat is great. The old ones are the best though, don't care so much for the 3d ones, except the mortal kombat deadly alliance where you could impale them with your weapon. That was pretty gnarly.

My favourite game would have to be the Sims........................any version love them all!

RTS - Rome - Total war
FPS - Medal of Honor - Allied Assault "when that game came out, it was the greatest thing i had ever played online"
RPG - Shadow Man - This was on the N64 and HIGHLY under rated. I bet nobody that reads this would ever of heard of it. it was great. The story was dark and pretty sadistic. And super long! I wish they would remake it.

God of Niebelheim said:
hmmmm i guess the kingdom hearts series... actually all games by Square Enix! There Epic

Yey, i used to play square enix games they were epic indeed! FF8 still one of my favs and the kingdom heart games were great fun!

Monkey Island, Half Life, Team Fortress 2, Grim Fandango, Total Anihilation, Supreme Commander, Portal.

defend your castle!!!!!!! if you have an iphone or an itouch you should get it. its awesome =D

I played many game. But I like fighter, racing and shooting. games. My favourite games Fallout 3, COD4, Starcraft, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2, Counter Strike:Source and Day of Defeat. These all games are my favourite games.

Latest posts

Back