hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

catch22

hey im new, same ol stuff, dont talk to my family, my friends are in california, my best friend is in the naval acadamy and im stationed on an airbase in turkey...lol turkey sucks

Wow. I wouldn't call being stationed in Turkey the "same ol stuff". :) How long have you been there? We're glad to have you here.

been here 3 months, 12 more to go lol, sigh, basically hate it here, not really close to anyone, and its getting harder to keep touch with my friends who are literally half a world away. its ok tho its just somthing i gotta get over, basically i saw this site and i know its kind of sick, but seeing that people have had similiar experiences as me or maybe have it worse makes me feel so relieved. hee hee thats pretty terrible.

so where are you from? whats making you feel pretty lonley

have to admit the username caught my eye. That is how I feel about my life sometimes. Actually, if most "real people" as opposed to "cyber people" would leave me alone to just live my life I would feel quite content most of the time. It's that whole "darned if you do, darned if you don't" thing that makes me want to scream. Oh well. I guess that's why most of us found this site, isn't it?

Latest posts

Back