Penpal Search

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a penpal! I'll include a list of my interests and hobbies. If you think you'd enjoy emailing back and forth with me, send me a letter at [email protected].

- writing, mainly nonfiction
- reading about different forms of spirituality
- exercising (biking, running, gym) and eating healthy <3
- reading both fiction and non
- getting lost, adventures, dreams of adventures, etc.
- meditating

I really hope one of you emails me.

Penpal International offers a FREE service to search and contact other people in the world. The large penpal-database contains .But Before responding to a penpal, read about Internet scams.For more information visit penpalparty.com.Thanking You.

samba101 said:
Hi Rogue,

If you don't have much luck in finding a penpal try www.interpals.net you'll find a whole range of different people who would like to communicate either by snail mail or email.

:( Eh, I don't know. Interpals seems cliquey to me, and many of the international foreigners are downright hateful towards penpals of particular races, nationalities and faiths (mostly race). I blame US media. :club: Perhaps if you are of the preferred persuasion, you'll find luck.

oh how cool!
i've never heard of interpals but now i've created an account just for fun :D

hey ms shakespeare,
your list of hobbies sounds quite similar to mine...not that penpals need to be into the same stuff. still looking for a penpal?

L 27/F
Rogue said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a penpal! I'll include a list of my interests and hobbies. If you think you'd enjoy emailing back and forth with me, send me a letter at [email protected].

- writing, mainly nonfiction
- reading about different forms of spirituality
- exercising (biking, running, gym) and eating healthy <3
- reading both fiction and non
- getting lost, adventures, dreams of adventures, etc.
- meditating

I really hope one of you emails me.

Interpals.com is great site what comes to users. But owners or moderators delete peoples accounts because of political reasons or if they are just feel so. Like jellousness many times? And also if someone start act mental to you and you block him and he is moderator your account will be deleted.

How anyone could trust in that kind of site? I mean they can see all messages there and i am pretty sure unmoralous people like that use users information for evil purposes.

Nikoo said:
Interpals.com is great site what comes to users. But owners or moderators delete peoples accounts because of political reasons or if they are just feel so. Like jellousness many times? And also if someone start act mental to you and you block him and he is moderator your account will be deleted.

How anyone could trust in that kind of site? I mean they can see all messages there and i am pretty sure unmoralous people like that use users information for evil purposes.

Where do you get all that information from? You don't know if accounts are deleted or why they might be, or if they read messages or not. To say they delete accounts because they are jealous is completely crazy!

I've had an account on Interpals for a long time and although I haven't had contacts from there for ages now, I've had quite a few in the past and have never had problems.

Nikoo said:

5 years ago that would have been good to know :) (if you don't get it, just look at when this topic was posted!)

I like getting lost and adventures too :) Feel free to pm sometime.

Regarding Interpals - don't know what it's like from a male perspective, but as a female, I was constantly bombarded by messages from men looking for a wife/a date/sex. It gets annoying after a while. A lot of messages tend to come from African countries, and Interpals does give you the option of blocking specific countries if you want (I never did). Just a heads up for anyone thinking of joining - not to put you off as I met some really great people through that site, but it does have its downfalls.

ringwood said:
Regarding Interpals - don't know what it's like from a male perspective, but as a female, I was constantly bombarded by messages from men looking for a wife/a date/sex. It gets annoying after a while. A lot of messages tend to come from African countries, and Interpals does give you the option of blocking specific countries if you want (I never did). Just a heads up for anyone thinking of joining - not to put you off as I met some really great people through that site, but it does have its downfalls.

I guess a lot of similar sites have the same problem, but just so you know in future, you can actually block countries on Interpals and have been able to for several years at least. The option is under settings, then privacy.

Zackarydoo said:
Nikoo said:

Where do you get all that information from? You don't know if accounts are deleted or why they might be, or if they read messages or not. To say they delete accounts because they are jealous is completely crazy!

I've had an account on Interpals for a long time and although I haven't had contacts from there for ages now, I've had quite a few in the past and have never had problems.

I got this information from many users whos account were deleted and i had asked their facebook, skype or something. Pls dont write like that about things you dont know about!

People who own internetsites can use that information like they want. And unmoral people like they use that information for bad purposes for sure. I am not crazy. You are just ignorant about this subject.

Nikoo said:
Zackarydoo said:
Nikoo said:

I got this information from many users whos account were deleted and i had asked their facebook, skype or something. Pls dont write like that about things you dont know about!

People who own internetsites can use that information like they want. And unmoral people like they use that information for bad purposes for sure. I am not crazy. You are just ignorant about this subject.

I DO know about it, hence my reply. :) You've had one experience and I've had another.

Latest posts

Back