To be, or not to be: that is the question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooDy

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

As you can see I'm a new member in this interesting forum. It got my attention that there is actually people like me, lonely, confused, looking for solutions, and maybe tired of their lifestyle.

About me:
I’m 19 years old studying in Daytona Beach, Fl. I love reading so much that I think it's the only time I fined happiness.

To be honest I don't know what I want. Sometimes, I feel I can be someone, someone that change the world, make everyone life better, and give so much love to every one. However, this feeling disappear so soon that I feel lonely. At times, after I stop in front of my lonely house, shutdown the engine of the car and set meaningless, thoughtless, and tired. I don’t want to move an inch or think for minutes.

To be, or not to be: that is the question???

I have so much love to give only people near me can notice. The question is: is there anyone deserving that? Is there any human being can keep this love? Sometimes, I fell pain in the chest for no reason. Pain in my heart, like there is a hole, no one can heal it. Why??? That is my question. In fact I’m MOODY. I stooped two times from writing these words without a reason. Can I be someone?
There are times when I want to crash an airplane in the middle of nowhere without reason, or jumping of Evel Tower without a parachute. I’m not a suicidal, but doing something dangers is what I seek.

Can anyone understand my feelings?

This is my question to you guys ....

aw Moody I used to feel that way. That I had so much love inside of me that people didnt value...

And then...those feelings somehow went away. And a sense of worthlessness replaced them.

Someday you will find someone that values/loves you for who you really are :). There are SO many different people out there, there WILL be someone that you can relate to and who appreciates what you have to offer to them. *hug*

Dont give up hope. I'm glad I didnt n___n *has a bf now*

Welcome to ALL

MooDy said:

To be!

I know the sort of feelings you're talking about. It's like an inexplicable pain. It's as if there's something missing, and you're not entirely sure what it is you're searching for.

At times, after I stop in front of my lonely house, shutdown the engine of the car and set meaningless, thoughtless, and tired. I don’t want to move an inch or think for minutes.

Yeah, I feel like this too..it's like the emptiness drains you. But as
SophiaGrace says, don't give up hope. There will be someone who will appreciate you and have much to offer you in return.

Punisher said:
Hi MooDy :)

I know those feelings, but I don't understand them :p

well, that makes us 2 :S

Steel said:
Hey, and welcome.

thanx steel

SophiaGrace said:
aw Moody I used to feel that way. That I had so much love inside of me that people didnt value...

And then...those feelings somehow went away. And a sense of worthlessness replaced them.

Someday you will find someone that values/loves you for who you really are :). There are SO many different people out there, there WILL be someone that you can relate to and who appreciates what you have to offer to them. *hug*

Dont give up hope. I'm glad I didnt n___n *has a bf now*

Welcome to ALL

thank you very very much, I hope I can find the one and the only one how can value my love. I'm really pleased that their is someone like me, felt like me, and know what I'm going through. I hope your bf give you what ever you want because your so swite and deserve nothing less. I WILL do my best and be optimistic. wish you good luck :)

PoisonFlowers said:
MooDy said:

To be!

I know the sort of feelings you're talking about. It's like an inexplicable pain. It's as if there's something missing, and you're not entirely sure what it is you're searching for.

At times, after I stop in front of my lonely house, shutdown the engine of the car and set meaningless, thoughtless, and tired. I don’t want to move an inch or think for minutes.

Yeah, I feel like this too..it's like the emptiness drains you. But as
SophiaGrace says, don't give up hope. There will be someone who will appreciate you and have much to offer you in return.

thanx poison flower. I hope that someday someone will fill the emptiness in our hearts. I'm sure after I read these lovely words that someday I and you will fined that person. wish you the best hun :)

reading has always helped me like movies and tv i guess its something you can crawl into and get lost in and getting lost in thought can be very beautiful too if you can handle it im not very good at that part but i guess the genius is in the emphasis in life.most of the time we can all agree or understand things but not truely see the depth of it like suicide weve all seen bad days but bad enough to want to die?the genius is in the emphasis.but i do understand you.passion is happiness.and love is a great form of passion.i grew up with very few truely close friends and its hurt me alot over the years to see everyone finding love so easily.im emotionally immature and needy i think and dont find great people too often in life so in the mean time ive learned to put off that form of passion and replace it with others culture travel thrills learning and doing new exciting things.and hopefully ill stumble upon the love one day find someone that can love like me not make me feel like a child but truely want me like i want them.i just hope in the process of all this living i dont get too comfortable with not thinking like alot of people do.alot of people can do insane things without thinking or thinking they never had a choice and most of the time those people only truely fear thought itself.settling thinking exposing yourself learning as you go along its terrifying but ultimately i believe this is what will complete me

Latest posts

Back