I post but no one replies to me :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
I posted a thread in the (Loneliness) section titled "Living my hard moments" since over 2 days now, I got almost 40 views for it but not a single reply :(

just wondering why, it's my first participation here in A.L.L. and that was not a motivating response at all.

Here's some of why I think might be the reason:
- A lot of them in A.L.L. so people got sick of such stuff
- It sounds from the first lines someone is b!tching about his life, so people quite reading.

Here's some reasons why I think it deserves an opinion or feedback from someone at least:
- It's very honest thoughts, not poetic/prose. I wrote it while I was off minded.
- Short, out of emotions so it describes my thoughts without being bias to them.
- IT"S MY FIRST PARTICIPATION HERE FOR GOD SAKE!!! I can't post more without encouragement or criticism! even posting U SUCK is better than nothing!! :p

Ok, if people don't reply to a thread, it doesn't mean they are ignoring you at all (as you stated, you had over 40 views). Sometimes, people don't feel they have anything else to add, or feel that a specific person's problems are not something they are familiar with.

A lot of the members of this forum hit "view new posts"... while this is a handy feature, it does mean that if a thread hasn't attracted any comments, then they will only get one chance at replying to it.

So, please don't take any of it personally.

Yeah don't take it personally for me I can't relate to some posts or the real reason being I have no idea what to say and don't think my view will be worthy of reading.

I'd like to be an expressive writer but have no idea how to go about that, plus my shitty laptop is slow and sometimes when I do reply to peoples posts my computer freezes, leaving me messed of to no end so I don't post in the end after giving up.

I read it. Sometimes I refrain from replying to a thread not because I feel like I've read it before, but because I know I'll probably say the same stuff I have in past posts and just be repeating myself, and I don't want to sound like an old broken record.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me and it doesn't actually bother anyone.

Latest posts

Back