I am new to this site....and this site seems so lonely....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi vida.... ? yeah it's me !!! I know, I know..... a bit silly replying to my-self and a bit silly also to start a forum to ask everybody to e-mail me..... but can't help it to be meeeeee....sorry ; - ) ...I suppose everybody copes with loneliness in different ways in different ocasions...Anyways....6 posts now babe....hmmmmm thats nice....and posts from nice people !! ....hey thanks Falina and Bjene and the rest.... I am happy now..

Hi vida,

I am also lonely, and shy, and introverted. Emotionally speaking, I prefer to stay at home all the time, but rationally speaking I know that I need to mingle with other people and talk to other people - but it's always scary to me.

I am glad that you are posting here :) Regarding posts by other people but yourself, well there are a number of regulars on this site by now and it's growing all the time. So keep comming back and you should see discussions take off.

Hi Vida. Feel three to pm me. I have just found this site but I hope it will grow.It's nice to have some support when feeling like this. It's a way to try and fight the lonliness.

Hi some one...wellcome to the site...Hope you find it helpfull...I do when someone dares to reply to posts....and make an effort to comunicate with each other ... I am less enthusiastic this week as site seems to promote more isolation ....I guess it is lonnely people's dynamics....and I hope we will learn how to change that in time....At list we have a place to practice....Someone ...have a nice day and if you ever want to chat I think my msn address is there with my profile if not feel free to ask...( the same to everybody else )....PS... Hi there to frecconia, hussen,fallina,lovelymuffin, bjrne., paula4you, out of gas,.....and all the rest,,....(that I don't write your name doesn't mean you don't count to me ....just I have a lazy memory and lazzines to go and search everybodys name...but you count....love to all of you. Vida

We need to encourage all the other lonley people to post a bit... its a way of feeling... less isolated. I will add your MSN vida, I hope thats ok.

Good idea.

Bjarne: How are you lonely you make some realy good sites. Moviecodec and this one must be your best? But you do not post a lot. Why? Are you shy to talk to us?

Gunblaza said:
Good idea.

Bjarne: How are you lonely you make some realy good sites. Moviecodec and this one must be your best? But you do not post a lot. Why? Are you shy to talk to us?
You know that's a bit of a hard question for me. Yes I have a number of sites ( a more or less complete list here: http://www.thedev.com/ ) and moviecodec.com is the primary site ( in terms of traffic ). The thing is that I've never really been much of a poster - however that doesn't mean that I'm not active or around (as some people on moviecodec.com tends to think sometimes), I'm around on my sites very nearly every day checking up that everything works etc.

I'm lonely, too! Don't think of suicide. It sucks. It's for cowards. We are brave enough to come here and admit that we are lonely. That takes a lot of courage. Therefore we are brave. We have good qualities and deserve to live. We deserve better and we will get it someday!!!!

My life seems to vary so much. At tiomes I'm left feelign very lonely and wondering if I've made the right choices. At other times it's not so bad.

It's okay, people of the past, us people of the future will always be here for you. I notice many of you have unregistered by now, I hope the intervening 7 years have treated you alright! We are still lonely in the future but I imagine it must have been worse back then when the internet was younger. I can't imagine what kind of awe-inspiringly terrible things might happen to me in a time period as vast as 7 years, I'll be in my early 30s by then, I might have something as strange as a life by then, will I still browse internet forums such as this by then, I'd like to think so but it's hard to know. I'll be an old man. I wonder if anyone will comment on my posts here after 7 years. I might comment on my own posts 7 years later and it'll be like I'm talking to myself and understanding myself better from the outside.

I just hope you all are doing okay and that even if you are lonely, that this site might have blessed you with some level of piece. You people in the past will always have a place in our hearts.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
Haha touche, but isn't it though? Sometimes I just wonder what the echo of all of our voices will sound like years from now, altered by retrospect.

Indeed it is. I completely agree with this. I wonder what i'll think when I look back at all that i've said, say, 5 years from now. To see how I thought and behaved when I was younger.
That being said..

****, this ice cream is tasty.

Latest posts

Back