What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

oarivan

I've always thought lonely people watch a lot of television, movies etc.

I know I certainly do.

It's 2PM and I'm watching Dragonball Z

wow DBZ? Haha I miss that show. I rarely watch tv but I watch a lot of anime and movies on the computer. Right now I'm watching Lady Snowblood. its one of the shows that inspired kill bill I think. its a movie from the 70's about a female swordsman in old school japan going around getting revenge on people haha, its only starting so i don't know much about the story line.

Lawliet said:
wow DBZ? Haha I miss that show. I rarely watch tv but I watch a lot of anime and movies on the computer. Right now I'm watching Lady Snowblood. its one of the shows that inspired kill bill I think. its a movie from the 70's about a female swordsman in old school japan going around getting revenge on people haha, its only starting so i don't know much about the story line.

Nice. Suddenly I'm in the mood for Samurai X

HI all,

While i become a free, i like to watch Tom and Jerry cartoon. I have seen whole series of it..

oarivan said:
Nice. Suddenly I'm in the mood for Samurai X

haha aww sorry for that. Samurai X is kenshin right? lol sorry I keep mixing up things in my head
brunoncyryl said:
HI all,

While i become a free, i like to watch Tom and Jerry cartoon. I have seen whole series of it..
Tom and Jerry are great. do you watch the looney tunes? I think they are similar

right now im watching the lonely life forums and typing in a thread called "what are you watching right now" - actually I just got up and havent turned on the TV yet. Im gonna force myself not to get drunk this afternoon so I dont pass out and miss survivor like I did last week. Yay!!! Survivor tonight!!!!!! cant wait.

Hi,
Right now I am watching your Forums.I hope these Forums are very interesting.And helpful for my future projects.

great movie dannie darko

man i just got finished watching the iowa michagan game

******* crazy

what is the deal with our team they just keep pulling these wins right out of their asses

but ya win

WOOT 8-0 BABY

WE KICK ASS!!!

ccrazy so like 90% of the game nothing happened like half time tied 3-3

fourth quarter 6-6

then hawks score a field goal so it's 9-6 with four minuts left then Michigan scores a touch down with like 1min and a half left

crazy if you didn't watch it try and watch a cover of the game on espn or something

our team had just so many flat out failures we get to the end zone with first down with like 30 seconds lef,

1st play incomplete pass 2nd play incomplete pass 3rd play incomplete pass

seriously 2 bloody ******* seconds left

Touchdown *****

XD

ya it was pretty awesome

ou should have seen michigans faces, the crowd was just like sooo quiet (except for the little iowa section)

crazy

but
cool and i hope all my neighbores and passerbys have gotten all of their woots out their system

8-0 baby 8-0

:)

I've been watching various movies, and I'm checking out the first few episodes of that new series 'Trauma' on Hulu.

It's a fine action kinda show I guess, and a lot of the medical stuff is pretty accurate (I smiled when I saw they actually took 'C Spine' precautions right off the bat on a crash victim), but the characters and their relations are definitely dramatized and pretty stereotypical. Doesn't quite get the full EMT Seal of Approval yet, but it's alright.

I haven't been watching tv for years. The only thing I watch are news. I do watch shows from the net. last thing I watched was the latest ep of always sunny in Philadelphia.

lol, forgot the tv was on... a cooking show. They are cooking steak with bbq sauce on a grill.

Latest posts

Back