so lonley no friends and i am struggling in my last year of school.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amy93

Reaction score
this has been going on since the start of this year. everyone seems to hate me and it is getting me really down all i want is a friend to talk to and have fun with but no one seems to want to know not even my parents are bothered how i feel. i have always been quiet and never really had any friends but some people have taken interested. but now no one is.

i dont know what to do i have exams coming up and need to get through them so i can leave with GCSEs.

All I can say is hang in there to finish school so you have something at the end of it. It's tough when you have no one to call a friend, even tougher when your on your own all the time. I never got my equivalent of GCSE and I wish I had I could have futhered my studies. With an education and the right one you can get a good job.

I'm sure no one actually hates you. You might just think they do because you feel ignored.

Anyway, just try to keep your mind on your studies for now and good luck with your exams :)

samba101 said:
All I can say is hang in there to finish school so you have something at the end of it. It's tough when you have no one to call a friend, even tougher when your on your own all the time. I never got my equivalent of GCSE and I wish I had I could have futhered my studies. With an education and the right one you can get a good job.

what did you do after you finished school then because i defo dont want to go college.

all i can tell you is that for me my social life got way better once i was out of high school. i had the hardest time from the age of 12-18 yrs old. it was shear hell for me. i even dropped out of 7th grade (14-15 yrs old) because the kids at my school really did hate me. my first year of college was really hard, too. my social life didnt improved until i was 23yrs old and done with school. i finally found a niche of people that i really got a long with. and then i got married and once again i have no friends.

sooo...some people (myself included) just struggle in the social department. But after you get out of organized schooling it does get easier. the constant stress of feeling hated by your peers is the most stressful situation. i really feel for you. ive been through a lot and i think that was the hardest part.

just hang in there. its really rough but it does get better.

Keeping on pushing and don't give up.
There were moments that I felt like quitting school...not because I wanted to, but because I wanted to escape from the people and the environment.
Finishing school is the best thing you can do for yourself. It has opened up a lot of opportunities that I could have never imagined.

I still have yet to go to college, but I've come a long ways to where I was then and now. Like heretostay said, it does get better...don't ever give up on yourself.

images

***hug***​

amy93 said:
samba101 said:

what did you do after you finished school then because i defo dont want to go college.

I worked as a waitress, then at a supermarket, then as a meat packer after that my boyfriend and I bought a butchery and moved up in the world those times were good. Sadly I'm split from said boyfriend and at school studying a certificate in Business Administration, it's all I'll ever be.

If I had to go back in time I'd study for a career like Accounting where I'd be financially well off.

Life can change but with a degree behind you in the right field, the worlds your oyster, but then I'm materialistic.

Don't go back to school if you don't want to, there won't be any point in doing so.

amy93 said:
this has been going on since the start of this year. everyone seems to hate me and it is getting me really down all i want is a friend to talk to and have fun with but no one seems to want to know not even my parents are bothered how i feel. i have always been quiet and never really had any friends but some people have taken interested. but now no one is.

i dont know what to do i have exams coming up and need to get through them so i can leave with GCSEs.

I find it hard to make friends and spend a lot of my time alone so i can sympathize with what your going through, it can be hard in school when you feel alone and even worse when you dont feel your parents care about you, i have been through that and its not nice place to be.
I hope things get better for you.

Hello,

I've just recently joined and just read your post.

I really don't think that anybody hates you, you change so much in school anyway and that can effect your friendships. Just remember that you will be leaving soon (I'm assuming that you are year 11 as you are preparing for your GCSE's?), sometimes when you progress to college you see things very differently and you are bound to meet lots of different people.

One thing to remember though is that you should concentrate on your GCSE's, just put as much as you can into them and it will certainly pay off. A good education will open up many more opportunites to you and will also allow you to meet a lot more people.

Chin up sweety and i'm sure your next best friend is just around the corner!

Peach
x

Latest posts

Back