What Changes Your Eyes Color?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viviana

Reaction score
SO what mood or weather change your eyes color
for me the rain, fatigue, and anger...

I didn't know stuff could change your eye color. I did notice not too long ago that mine seem to change but I didn't know it was because of something, just thought my eyes are weird. They go from different shades of blue, green, and grey.

same. i have gray eyes. blue in light, green in shade. ...i think.

samba101 said:
I have just plain brown eyes nothing makes them change regardless of what I'm feeling.

I love brown eyes.

My mood apparently. Although I suspect it's more to do with lighting conditions, I've been told otherwise.

Lightining ofcourse is the main factor changing eyecolour.Like in the sun my eyes are bright green inside and lined with dark blue outside.In the shade or darker places my eyes are dark or olive green with hazel.
But my mood changes the look of my eye.Like if im happy they are laughing.If i'm angry they look mean. And so on...xD

gotcha!
now i know most people eyes color, that was part of the goal, ahahahh sweet victory
and yeah stuff make your eyes change because they are like mood rings change with internal stimuli, energy or whatever.

Jesse said:
I didn't know stuff could change your eye color. I did notice not too long ago that mine seem to change but I didn't know it was because of something, just thought my eyes are weird. They go from different shades of blue, green, and grey.

I don't know why but I think my brown eyes may be getting lighter. It is kinda freaking me out. :p

hmm i have heard of this topic a little before

maybe google has the answer

*dramatic arnold schwartz accent*

I'll be back

(from mikefrom from yahoo answers)
What determines eye color is the pigment melanin.

Eyes that have a lot of it in the connective tissue at the front of the iris, called the stroma, are darker, while those that have less tend to be lighter.

The levels of melanin generally remain the same throughout life, but a few things can change them permanently.

one cause appears to be genetics. A study in 1997, for example, looked at thousands of twins and found that 10 percent to 15 percent of the subjects had gradual changes in eye color throughout adolescence and adulthood, which occurred at nearly identical rates in identical twins.

You might try this; make a log of what you eat, how often you're in the sun, if you have physical activity, or anything else you can think of, to keep track of what things affect your eye color. I'm guessing you're growing fast if they're changing so often, that's very weird. Watch out for foods containing monosodium glutamate otherwise known as spice, spices, natural flavorings, flavorings, msg. This most potent preservative may effect eye color and even blur vision since it will preserve cell tissue and cause them to die off in a sort of domino effect. Chocolate blurs the vision, and does the same as above on a small scale, so do hydrogenated oils. There should be no substitute for a healthy balanced diet of fresh unprocessed food. When it comes to melanin production you will find that both metabolism and what you eat and how much you eat greatly affects what you eye color may be. Your eyes completely heal every 24 hours, so sun damage and low melanin is most likely the main cause if you get a new color for cloudy days.

here's the link if you guys want to read more

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080912123919AAYxPaS

Haha, this is such an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one... I have no idea! I had blue eyes when I was baby and toddler, brown eyes in the whole childhood and now I have green hazel eyes with a little bit of brown in the center.

Latest posts

Back