What is the scariest movie ever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwill

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

okay i can watch a lot of horror movies and not get freaked out so is there even a movie that can scare me? tell me your answer:)

oh and don't make it like 20 years old, i mainly hate old movies

The only movie that scared me was The Others (2001). Watch it with the lights off and the volume up real high :D

[youtube]Vu494-Dr5po[/youtube]

ill go with the classic answer of The Exorcist, but i also like liked Paranormal Activity quite a bit as it was creative and original compared to most other corny horror movies and it also creeped me out and not many horror movies do that.

Look for the French film Inside. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0856288/

That movie was fairly intense. Although 'scary' is purely subjective. To me, I don't know if there are any true 'scary' films, disturbing and unsettling yes, but nothing that can really provide a prolonged scare. I love horror films as well, if you ever want to talk blood n' guts, just let me know heh.

Scariest movie I've ever seen?

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971 w/Gene Wilder). There's some seriously dark stuff in there, some really freaky symbolism and undertone. I still like it better than the new one with Johnny Depp, though. (Honestly, Johnny Depp? Bad casting, IMHO).

That's about it, really...maybe the old cartoon Disney Thumbellina movie also. Pretty scary if you pay attention. Other than that...these crappy "horror" movies they put out these days are all about cheap thrills...they don't use any deep thoughts or situations to upset you on an intellectual level anymore, they just ramp up the volume and make loud banging noises when something innocuous falls out of a closet that you thought may have been hiding the killer. Boooooring!

----Steve

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971 w/Gene Wilder)

Yeah, I remember seeing that when I was little. I didn't understand much of it but it gave me a very bad feeling. I think the oompa loompa's gave me nightmares.

The Ring. I kept looking to see if the little girl would crawl out of my toilet and attack me O_O (my bed/bathroom are connected you see)

SophiaGrace said:
The Ring. I kept looking to see if the little girl would crawl out of my toilet and attack me O_O (my bed/bathroom are connected you see)

You should watch grudge 1 and 2

Sanal said:
SophiaGrace said:

I dont think I will. The movie kind of makes fun of my disability...in a way I dont appreciate.

thanks for the suggestion though :p

SophiaGrace said:
Sanal said:
SophiaGrace said:

I dont think I will. The movie kind of makes fun of my disability...in a way I dont appreciate.

I'm really sorry.

I didn't quite get what you meant by making fun though.

The stuff of nightmares...

215px-Sound_of_music.jpg

Sanal said:
SophiaGrace said:
Sanal said:
SophiaGrace said:

I'm really sorry.

I didn't quite get what you meant by making fun though.

[youtube]zdKoyk4lpwU[/youtube]

Cannibal Holocaust is scary as hell in a twisted psychological way. There isn't really any scary jump scenes, but the message and story of it lurked in mind for months before I can forget it. Had a bunch of nightmares of me being eaten alive after seeing it. It's a pretty old movie, but the scenes in it look pretty realistic. There are even a few animals that were killed to make it.

*Sigh* said:
Cannibal Holocaust is scary as hell in a twisted psychological way. There isn't really any scary jump scenes, but the message and story of it lurked in mind for months before I can forget it. Had a bunch of nightmares of me being eaten alive after seeing it. It's a pretty old movie, but the scenes in it look pretty realistic. There are even a few animals that were killed to make it.

I can agree on that! CH is disturbing on a social level. Ever see Men Behind the Sun?

Men Behind the Sun....didn't the producers like kill a kid to make that movie or something? Or maybe disfigure a real kid's body? I heard something like that a while back...but I heard it from a Nip so it could be untrue.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back