Still Don't have Girl Friend...??????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raj

Reaction score
I am one who has no girlfriend and all of my friends have. Some time they says, it is strange that person like you do not have any G/F but i do not have any answer for this. I am a little bit of emotional type person but my strength is my passion and positive thinking. After all i am human being and sometimes it hurts me that girls like those man who will 100% cheat her or use her and there love is for the time being but they always go towards shining things. Every shining thing don't have emotions.If you have a diamond in one hand and Bread in other hand, girls always go towards the thing which has high cost price and they even do not like to see towards the things which has value price. The person who give priority to value is really valuable and he can understand your value. he will use everything , which he has to make her g/f happy and neither he will left her nor let her go anywhere (Positively).
I think a special one is waiting for me and she could be worst for all but she will be my princes and will change my life. I am waiting till the end of my life , no matter when she will come but it is true that i will make her happiest woman on earth.

Well, you're not alone.
Lemme ask, how old are you? It's a different way of thinking depending on age. If your older you would want one more importantly than let's say, high school.
Do you have any friends that you are particularly close to? Why don't you spend more time with them?
Well maybe you don't have one yet because you haven't liked anyone. Just wait a while and I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
Wish you good luck :)

Cooldere719 said:
Well, you're not alone.
Lemme ask, how old are you? It's a different way of thinking depending on age. If your older you would want one more importantly than let's say, high school.
Do you have any friends that you are particularly close to? Why don't you spend more time with them?
Well maybe you don't have one yet because you haven't liked anyone. Just wait a while and I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
Wish you good luck :)

OK loneliness is age affective term but is the problem it is bottom line of the issue.Secondly, man always have a soft corner with a female and a female always have a soft corner with male, so it is important to have a opposite sex partner. Having sex relation with her/him is last thing to consider but main thing is understanding. If you have a best friend of same sex, but, he will feel somewhere helpless and also a opposite sex always gives you a peace of mind and gives you internal strength.

hey man i had that problem tooi have sooome really good advices that i took from a book hit me back man i know most of it

Latest posts

Back