everything is going bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaflyz

Reaction score
I dont know why everything is going bad right now. This is my last year and school sucks cause I'm doing so poor in them. I dont talk with my siblings because we have nothing in common. I have an ok number of friends, but its like I only know 1 the most is 2 to talk stuff about. I really like this girl, and decided to just confess to her that I liker her. I wanted to do it because I thought at this point what could I lose. Also before I just wonder what if instead of taking the time to tell them. Well needless to say I got shot down. Shes like we can just be friends for now and take it one step at a time. My ego was hurt so I tried to prove a point to myself that I can get another girl. I started talking to my old friend. She use to like me, and she just broke up with her bf yesterday. So being stupid, I ask her out. She told me that she still loves her ex and busy with school. I do kind of like her. I only wish I would of told her before because I knew she like me. So now I dont want to try to talk to my close friends because they going to think that I'm stupid which I think I am at this piont lol. I do things before I think about it. Also I dont want to bother them because I was seeking for their advice a lot on the previous girl that I told them I like.

At this point I dont know what to do. I was thinking of dropping out of school, but luckily someone persuaded me to stay back. But after this semester I dont know what to do anymore.

Hey I'm sorry to hear things are going bad for you at the moment, yeah finding love isn't that easy for some of us it's like winning a lottery, most times you come out with duds.

Don't worry about what your friends say, I've done stupid things and have done plenty of them, you get over it in the end.

Latest posts

Back