being solitary

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4OneLastSoul7

Reaction score
Ive been single for my whole life(21 years)... been laid before but not as much as i would prefer... I find that women my age are usually too stupid to be genuinely appealing and I find the mind games they love to play are a complete turn off.. I have little ability to tolerate dumb honeysuckle and have begun to stop thinking that there's a special girl in my future... Im about halfway to being celibate.. it just seems simpler. I think that love as we know it now is a twisted mockery of what it should be but i think the damage to the world has been done ( thank you hollywood and hallmark)... My goal now is to stop wanting the gf/wife because i know that as soon as i do i will be free to live my life without missing out... its the closest thing to contentment i can get so im going for it.. and i encourage guys in my situation to do the same.

No, sorry to disappoint you. The goal is to rise above sexual urges entirely. It takes a certain kind of person to withstand the internal changes that must take place but I'm telling you it's worth it.

i know the feeling buddy. im there with you, but may i suggest not trying to go against the urges completely. just dont make them a giant priority. i know its frustrating when girls play those mind games and lead you on, but girls get hit on constantly by 'alpha-males' and the Quagmires out there. they use those games to filter out those sex-only-minded guys. yet some guys become really frustrated from those games and give up on girls completely. all I can say is that there are so many other girls out there that a few bad fish shouldn't bog you down.

theres no reason for you to miss out on anything because you want to have a gf or wife. it just means you're a guy and you like girls. i think you're on the right track, and you'll figure things out man. good luck!

DrawingCircleCircles said:
they use those games to filter out those sex-only-minded guys.

cough cough

what ?!

gay means happy :rolleyes2:

you just want to be abstinent. that seems to be popular now days. i mean its been around for ages, but normally out of shame and law and stuff. now people do it of their own choice. plenty of girls are abstinent too. :p

Latest posts

Back