The Rant Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elaeagnus

Alright people, I think we need a rant thread.  This is a place where we can rant, rave, and complain about some of the crazy and stupid aspects of everyday life.  In my opinion, there's nothing like a good rant to clear your system of unwanted anger directed at minor, yet annoying, issues.  Join in at will.

I'll get us started with t-shirts.  What's wrong with them lately?  The guys might not have noticed, but women's t-shirts, which used to have sleeves down to the elbow, now have these little tiny cap sleeves.  They serve no purpose whatsoever.  They look bad, they show more skin than necessary, they're uncomfortable.  There's nothing good about them.  Who's marketing these things?  I'm clearly not the target audience.  But I'm a 25 yr old woman; isn't that prime t-shirt wearing material, or is it just teenagers these days?  The t-shirts are driving me crazy.  I won't wear them, which means I'm resorting to wearing t-shirts in large boys sizes, but those have problems in and of themselves.  For one thing, I'm not a boy.  My torso isn't that long, and I have hips!  I think I'm about the same size as a 12-14 yr old boy, and it's been quite some time since I looked at one of them, but are they really proportioned like that?  Do they need to have t-shirts that long?  (I'm not even going to get started about how stupid it is for women's shirts to be so short.  We don't all want to show massive quantities of skin, t-shirt designers!)  

Ok.  I feel better.  Did anyone actually read all that?  I hope not.

I read it all cause I am that bored.

So his is my rant going on with the clothing rant. Whats up with guys wearing girls pants now. I can't understand how this is normal in any way but anymore where I live thats the new fashion.

lol; those t-shirts are very useful if u live in a place where its hat all the time...or in the summer for sum people. But lol. Oh and the long t-shirts sometimes do look dumb. Most times actually i agree with that rant, though i have seen em look good!

Okay my rant is this.... some guys say girls are complicated and they are simple. I don't know if its true or not...but from what I've seen lots are guys are pretty complicated, even those who say they are simple, in fact they are so complicated that they think that they are simple!
Which somehow, don't ask how!, :) brings me to my next point...sumtimes I see what I call surface relationships. They have regular problems and u know the person by how they would react n so on....but the people never really explore the other person (nothings wrong with this n its none of my business really..). But its like, i think most of us on some level want to be known, and it seems that it's really difficult to get to know sumone (hell it's often difficult to get to know yourself), so instead we act a role sorta...to make things simplier...then we end up in this surface relationship.....okay got nothing else, i've ranted. Goodbye

Ok here's my rant
WTH is up with women never being happy unless you're constantly kissing their a$$??? Ok so that might work for a while but then if you do it for too long then they get bored. So you're faced with either the woman being in a constant bad mood or moving on. This is crazy and makes me completely understand my brothers out there who just hit it and then move on. It's just not worth all of this *#@$! On the other hand I don't want to view women like that either. Basically I don't want to become a dog but there aren't many choices out there. I would just be happy with one woman who I could treat nice without her getting bored or playing game.

K that's my rant. I probably have more but that does it for now

Hi Elae,

Your rant was funny and true. I don't like cap sleeves. Most women don't have thin enough arms to wear them and they are unflattering and I don't like looking at other people's armpits anyway.

About womens' clothing: WHO decided that every pair of pants has to be cut low? This is NOT great for anyone above a size 8. They create the dreaded 'muffin top' plus I hate being flashed with everyone's g-strings.

Hi Elae,

That was a very amusing and true rant. I agree. I hate cap sleeves. Unless you are very slim most of us don't have the upper arms to wear them. I find them unflattering. I don't like looking at other people's armpits with the razor stubble. Lol since I recently stopped shaving my armpits (I've been on strike for a few months now, so it's looking pretty French down there! lol) I wouldn't dare to wear those either.

Okay here's a rant about women's clothes: WHO thought that everyone can wear low riders? Most pants these days are cut VERY VERY low.

Latest posts

Back