never had... never will

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4OneLastSoul7

Reaction score
The need to pair off, reproduce, and die is a little too outdated for me to pursue it. It seems that most men in my position (early 20's and perpetually single) are all doing everything they can to kill their loneliness with a relationship but all too often they forget another option they always have. THEY DONT HAVE TO HAVE A GF... it is meaningless. I was in the same boat until i took control of my heart/mind and realized that relationships are nonsense. much more trouble than theyre worth and they reinforce maladaptive thoughts (dependence, uncertainty, distraction.) Its hard to make the inner change but its results are more permanent and beneficial than any relationship could ever be. In the end it's better to be strong. let the weak chase their hearts around in hopes of finding some comfort. Id rather control my feelings than be controlled.. open your eyes people. liberate yourself from the loneliness... just let it go. find contentment and peace within yourself and youll need nothing. Trust me

hmm. interesting.

they say every side has a story. even the wrong, thought they were right.

hope it works out for you.

think youll be gay or bi because of this ?

No. Any kind of urge (sexual, emotional, or otherwise) is potentially destructive when it has the power to change you or your mind state. YOU must control your urges not the other way around. I want to overcome feeling like i need to have someone to be happy. It's very detrimental when your mood depends on something you have no control over ( your looks, other people, society etc)THE ONLY REASON WE FEEL LONELY IS CUZ WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO. In modern society's eye being single is something that your should work yourself out of, like recovering from a disease! See the foolishness in that and your free.... you must must MUST develop inner strength and belief in yourself... I promise that as soon as you do every single self esteem issue disappears forever and you become indestructible... its a good feeling.

I personally like to lose control myself into a woman. It's about trust...
Hugs and kisses from a woman drives me insane.

A woman can't take a man somewhere he dosn't already knows how to go.
hahaha...A woman trying to control me.

I not afriad to get hurted, wear my heart on my sleeve or get all passionate. I'm man enough. I can handle it.

My emotions weren't ment to be controlled. They were ment to be felt or expressed.
I wasn't ment to be controlled. I was ment to live

Right, wrong or in difference..
I lived..I lived my life through the good times and the bad.

I fell madly in love with her.
We screams. we cried. we luagh. we smile. We sang . We danced. We messed a lot too :p
I garantee ya...whatever the hell self-esteem issues I had disappears when she takes me
down slowly and kiss me all over.
I made passionate love her like there was no tomorrow.
I love her just the same...It's something I've always known inside.
She loves me no matter what inspite of everything, even to this day.
She's very beautiful inside and out...
I love her very very much...which means
I love myself very very much too.
This means a lot to me...
Couldn't tell her "no" even if I tried...(she asked me out.lol)

It's okay to be single without a GF too. Soul serching, self awarness...etc
There's a time for everything....

There's a fine line between taking time to get to know yourself and Isolating.

I personally hate sitting on the bench or standing on the side line.
Somewhere alone the line...I like to pertiscipate. It's a chance I'm willing to take.
It means I'm willing to throw myself into the line of fire, expose myself, play and get
dirty...It takes courage, strength, determinations, faith, understanding, tolerance,
forgiveness, hope, persevernce, patiences and lots N lots of LOVE.

Fear comes in many forms...Screw Guilt.

while i agree that love is a twisted concept in todays society i cannot deny that it is human nature to feel the need for love... because with love you get many other things acceptance, intimacy, etc. etc......and everybody desires this whether they like it or not.....thats why its so hard for people to choose to be celibate because its a human need, love.

Yeah the need for love is strong but I love my friends and family and thats good enough. It's VERY hard to let go of the feelings(want for romantic love) and I still get the envy knot in my stomach when i see a couple but its quickly followed by a sigh of relief (being an emasculated "yes dear"-machine is the fate of most men who give up everything for a feeling). I haven't been able to complete the change but now that I'm older and more mature I know its just a matter of time. I keep open to the possibility that my dream girl will one day show up but... Im not holding my breath lol

If you've had the desire for love before, you always will. Being rejected or never being able to find love can cause people to create a thought cage of irrational self-feeding negativity that feeds on itself until you believe the twisted rationalization you come up with.

I know because I've been there and done it. I've had extreme thoughts such as trying to induce a coma and castration, but the hope for love never completely dies... no matter how hard you may try to convince yourself.

All that being said- don't give up. You're still young (and I'm sure you're tired of hearing that one aren't you?). If you want I can give you information that could help you. Pm me if interested.

Latest posts

Back