My depressed thoughts thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Right now I'm feeling pretty lonely and depressed. Whether this stuff is true or not, the thoughts are real.

Thoughts
---------

If I ever do go out on a date, if I ever have the chance for a kiss with a girl, I'll be a terrible kisser since I don't have much experience. She won't want to go out with me any more because I'm bad at kissing.

I won't ever get a chance to kiss a girl because they're not attracted to me in that way.

If a girl would happen to be attracted to me, I would not know that she was and would not attempt any kind of move. I'm told to just try a move and if she accepts then she must like me, if not, then she doesn't, but I don't want to try something on someone who doesn't want me to.

I'm never going to have a companion. I'm going to be alone forever.

I'm sorry you are feeling down. Hang in there. Don't worry you won't be alone forever, even if it feels like that. In the meantime you can talk to me if you want?

Jesse,

The thoughts that you share...echo my own.
The longing for acceptance...love...companionship...yet, all of which, seem almost impossible to attain.

It would be easy for me to simply say to you, "Just think positive". But we both know that it's easier said than done.

You are a beautiful person, and I hope one day you will meet someone that will appreciate you.
The wait will have been worth waiting...

Jesse said:
Right now I'm feeling pretty lonely and depressed. Whether this stuff is true or not, the thoughts are real.

Thoughts
---------

If I ever do go out on a date, if I ever have the chance for a kiss with a girl, I'll be a terrible kisser since I don't have much experience. She won't want to go out with me any more because I'm bad at kissing.

I won't ever get a chance to kiss a girl because they're not attracted to me in that way.

If a girl would happen to be attracted to me, I would not know that she was and would not attempt any kind of move. I'm told to just try a move and if she accepts then she must like me, if not, then she doesn't, but I don't want to try something on someone who doesn't want me to.

I'm never going to have a companion. I'm going to be alone forever.

Hi, I'm a 22 years old girl (virgin, never been kissed, never had a relationship...), and I felt the need to register (after a few months lurking around here but not daring to do nothing more than reading), because I feel the exact way that you do, that I'm never going to find anyone, that no one ever could like me (I'm a geek/nerd/dork, and also gay, so that means my chances are even inferior to start with). And I also feel that, if I ever got a chance, I wouldn't be able to do anything, since I'm too shy, and when the physical part arrived, I know I'd back down, because I have a very low self-steem, and though I'm ok with my body if I don't have to show it (it's not that I'm overweight, because normaley I'm very thin, though I've gained a few Kg these past months afer a little depression), I wold end any relationship before getting naked in front of anyone. Gee, I feel so complex and so like a loser, because I think about how much easier it all could be if I wasn't so shy, and if I cared less about everything, but it's not that easy.

So I know I'm going to be alone forever, that I'm gonna die alone. Somedays are easier to live, others less, but I can do nothing but just live with it.

Sorry about the rant, I know it should be all about your post, that's why you bothered to make it, but I just had to let it go, I guess it feels great to finally say it, and doing so in this place where I can find people who feel lonely like me. Plus, there's nothing I can say to you to make you feel better, if I could I'd probably say it to myself first, but I can't.

PS: I checked a few times what I wrote, but in case I made some mistake, sorry, althoug I'm very familiar with the language, I'm Spanish, so sometimes I can make mistakes.

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words. Hopefully we'll all find someone.

I'm so proud to hear that not having a companion in your lives is making you feel this depressed. You guys are some pretty weak people. I just wish you all could be in a relationship just to see how shitty and unimportant they are.

idle said:
I'm so proud to hear that not having a companion in your lives is making you feel this depressed. You guys are some pretty weak people. I just wish you all could be in a relationship just to see how shitty and unimportant they are.

Lol, you's a nasty pasty :p

Punisher said:
idle said:

just sayin'

idle said:
Punisher said:
idle said:

just sayin'

I know, but it's not going to make anyone feel any better. This forum is to help people, not make them feel like honeysuckle for being depressed over whatever reason.

Punisher said:
idle said:
Punisher said:
idle said:

just sayin'

I know, but it's not going to make anyone feel any better. This forum is to help people, not make them feel like honeysuckle for being depressed over whatever reason.

I thought I was making them feel better by stating relationships aren't as good as people assume.

idle said:
Punisher said:
idle said:
Punisher said:
idle said:

just sayin'

I thought I was making them feel better by stating relationships aren't as good as people assume.

After saying "You guys are some pretty weak people".

idle said:

You aren't helping anyone by your words. Don't pretend to think you were.

Just because you've had trouble with relationships and are angry against them now gives you no right to speak to us as "weak people".

Jesse said:
idle said:

Just because you've had trouble with relationships and are angry against them now gives you no right to speak to us as "weak people".

Sorry, but you are weak if you're depressed because you can't be in a relationship & what makes you assume that i've had troubled relationships? I'm not angry towards them at all. I'm just saying they're not all they're cracked up to be. More headaches and complications than anything, really. Try a prostitute.

idle said:
Jesse said:
idle said:

Sorry, but you are weak if you're depressed because you can't be in a relationship & what makes you assume that i've had troubled relationships? I'm not angry towards them at all. I'm just saying they're not all they're cracked up to be. More headaches and complications than anything, really. Try a prostitute.

I assume you've had troubled relationships because

"I just wish you all could be in a relationship just to see how shitty and unimportant they are."

How could you know that except by personal experience?

Wanting a companion doesn't make you weak. Getting off from hurting other people does.

Jesse said:
idle said:
Jesse said:
idle said:

I assume you've had troubled relationships because

"I just wish you all could be in a relationship just to see how shitty and unimportant they are."

How could you know that except by personal experience?

Wanting a companion doesn't make you weak. Getting off from hurting other people does.

Shitty doesn't have to mean "troubled" it could relate to a number of things. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. If you're hurt by this then my B.

hahaha....can't live with them, can't live without them.
mmmm...life ain't all I thought it was either.

To myown self be true.....I like it the nookie!!!
I did it for the nookie ..lmao

Relationships are totally awesume man...hangon2urass
The differents between a hooker and a GF are...
I get to go down town on the GF and lick her all over :p
I get to do it to her anywhere and everywhere..all weekend if I want to.
I get to hold her when she's screaming and crying her heart out.
I get to listen to her.
I get to understand her.
I get to know her and she gets to know me.
I get to hold her hands
I get to make out with her
I get to go dancing with her
I get to draw or make a painting of her
I get to talk to her about anything on the phones for hours to days.
I get to carry her beautiful pictures in my wallet.
I get to feel my heart explode
I get to take a stroll with her on the beach.
I get to make tampon runs for her.
I get to write beautiful music for her...
If I'm really, really good in bed I get to watch her have multiple orgaism
and watch her gets her rocks off, and watch her scream as her body
trimble and shake...
I get to make love to her as her soulmate and watch her glow for weeks
at a time.
I get to share her laghters, her joy, her sadness, her hopes, her dreams.
I get to share and express my love for her
I get to smell her perfumes on me after she hugs me.
I get to roll in the hay or on the living room floor with her just for fun...
I get to hear her call me an ass hole every so often.
I get to hear her tell me to fresia OFF and be a man
I get to tell her I'm sorry
I get to be her friend
I get to be her enemy
I get to be her lover
I get to hand over my pay check to her...
I get to get gifts or she'll buy me stuff that I want.
I get to have her love and hold me when I feel like honeysuckle
I get to tell her about my hopes and dreams.
I get to let her bring out the best part in me
I get to call her a fucken phyco ***** when she's not around:p
I get to hear her scream..."fresia me like a man and don't stop"
I get to have her rip my fucken heart out and bring me down to my knees.
I get to have her heal my heart with her love and compassion.
I get to have her slap me and say.." don't look at the other bitches"lmao
I get to have major jealousy issues for her...
I get to go out of my fucken mind becuase I love her so much.lol
The list gose on and on and on and on and on..the good and the bad...

I get to RELATE to her as a person and human being. It's not all about me.

Lonesome Crow said:
hahaha....can't live with them, can't live without them.
mmmm...life ain't all I thought it was either.

To myown self be true.....I like it the nookie!!!
I did it for the nookie ..lmao

Relationships are totally awesume man...hangon2urass
The differents between a hooker and a GF are...
I get to go down town on the GF and lick her all over :p
I get to do it to her anywhere and everywhere..all weekend if I want to.
I get to hold her when she's screaming and crying her heart out.
I get to listen to her.
I get to understand her.
I get to know her and she gets to know me.
I get to hold her hands
I get to make out with her
I get to go dancing with her
I get to draw or make a painting of her
I get to talk to her about anything on the phones for hours to days.
I get to carry her beautiful pictures in my wallet.
I get to feel my heart explode
I get to take a stroll with her on the beach.
I get to make tampon runs for her.
I get to write beautiful music for her...
If I'm really, really good in bed I get to watch her have multiple orgaism
and watch her gets her rocks off, and watch her scream as her body
trimble and shake...
I get to make love to her as her soulmate and watch her glow for weeks
at a time.
I get to share her laghters, her joy, her sadness, her hopes, her dreams.
I get to share and express my love for her
I get to smell her perfumes on me after she hugs me.
I get to roll in the hay or on the living room floor with her just for fun...
I get to hear her call me an ass hole every so often.
I get to hear her tell me to fresia OFF and be a man
I get to tell her I'm sorry
I get to be her friend
I get to be her enemy
I get to be her lover
I get to hand over my pay check to her...
I get to get gifts or she'll buy me stuff that I want.
I get to have her love and hold me when I feel like honeysuckle
I get to tell her about my hopes and dreams.
I get to let her bring out the best part in me
I get to call her a fucken phyco ***** when she's not around:p
I get to hear her scream..."fresia me like a man and don't stop"
I get to have her rip my fucken heart out and bring me down to my knees.
I get to have her heal my heart with her love and compassion.
I get to have her slap me and say.." don't look at the other bitches"lmao
I get to have major jealousy issues for her...
I get to go out of my fucken mind becuase I love her so much.lol
The list gose on and on and on and on and on..the good and the bad...

I get to RELATE to her as a person and human being. It's not all about me.

Great stuff lonesome, though there are some things in there you can do with a hooker lol.... but yeah I'd rather not.

Jesse said:
Great stuff lonesome, though there are some things in there you can do with a hooker lol.... but yeah I'd rather not.

hahahhaaa....A hooker would never tell me to tie her up and fresia her brains out:p

and I would never get to tell a hooker.....
"WTF Honey ?!?...can't you at least put petrolem in after you burn rubber my hot rod."lmao

awww jesse, you got a lot of life to live between now and where I am at age 60....don't assume just because you are awkward now means you won't connect with anyone....

heck, I was awkward, never dated either.... no one very saw anything of value in me.... and one day there he was. Yeah, well, didn't work... and ya know what? I think it would have been much better for me in the long run that I remained alone, for you see, sometimes really lonely and damaged people seem to gravitate to each other...and then his demons that are torturing you, become your demons, because now you have deal with his demons and you realize you were just two lonely tortured souls whose demons wound up destroying the both of you.

so..... not very helpful huh? Not probably what you need to hear...but maybe what you do need to hear is just try to find yourself now, while you are young. concentrate on you and who you are. I never did that. I filled my life with school and musicals and plays and competitions and music lessons and racquetball and running and dancing and singing and nine million other stupid activities and didn't concentrate on figuring out just who I really was and just what I really wanted from my life. Ya gotta have a plan. I never realized that til now...I just followed the pre-made plans of my parents and did what was expected from me, never asked myself "Deirdre, just want do YOU really really want to do?"

You can't be with anyone successfully until you got that figured out. You can, like me, get embroiled in that rush of a relationship, but it ulitmately won't work out, just like mine, because you never took the time to know yourself and set your goals and not allowed yourself to get derailed from your own life because of someone elses.

You find your course, set your own agenda, know who you are, and I think everything will fall into place and no one is going to have power over you to keep you from what it is you want to achieve, because when you are on your right and true path, you will only meet those and resonate to those who are also on that same right and true path. That is how you wind up complementing eachother and growing together.... so find yourself NOW. Be aware of what it is you truly want to achieve now....and everything else just falls into line. I really believe this. I wish you much luck and brightest blessings...and really, don't assume the rest of your life will be this empty or unhappy. Once you get on track with where you are going and set your course, I truly believe you will find yourself amid compatible souls who will enhance your life. ((((((((((( hugz))))))))))))

and don't listen to the judgemental nasty people out there who think they know it all...they don't. they have no clue who you are.

Latest posts

Back