Really bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Like title says sit here really bored with nothing to do. Been doing homework for past 4 hours or so and now kind of bored wish I had something to do maybe I need to start playing online games again.

I was on Ultima Online for 2-3 years. I really had lots of friends there, and 3 of them lasted after I quit playing. It surely was a great time, my UO days. Now I think that the game itself is quite stupid, it was the community that kept me for so long. In fact most of the time we simply chatted.

i think you should find some interesting things to do, like write, draw, i don't know listen to music, or just go around the net to find some interesting info and just read it ...for me i try to keep myself busy doing a lot of different things i like which don't really involve other persons...just find smth you like!

Ugh, I've been really bored this whole weekend. I need a hobby or something, I've been told that often but whenever I try something I'll do it for a little while and then get bored of it, or stink at it and give up completely on it.

If you got Firefox as your web browser, get the stumbleupon addon. It's perfect when you're bored. You simply click a button and go to a random website, from your selected categories. There are a lot of categories, but I use it only for entertainment. You can find some really funny stuff with it ^^

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Latest posts

Back