I have nobody...needing an online bestfriend... :s

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exotic

Reaction score
Im going to keep this short.

Im a female/21. I lost my bestfriend about 2months ago..we had been bestfriends for 9 years; only ever fought twice.

Today I got into an argument with my guy close friend; and now i feel like i have nobody to turn to. Its the worse feeling when you speak and u hear ur own echo in your head.

I had ALOT of friends...i dropped everyone. Iv run out of excuses of escaping who i thought were...Real friends.

Am i being crazy? lol. I cant sleep. (i miss my puppy)

hi exotic welcome to the forum

I'm so sorry about your friends :(

i was best friends with someone for just as long too, and then suddenly she disappeared without ever saying why, i still miss....

you are not being crazy everyone feels like this at one point or another

i hope things get better

*hugs*

hug_7.gif

Hi Exotic! :D
yeah you crazy, but then we're all crazy here :p

i lost my best friends of 10years about 2years back, we never fought and it was to do with his jealous gf but we seen it comin as she made him stop talkin to all his friends one by one.

it is real hard to lose a friend! but in time youll make new friends and if you need someone to chat with, thats why we're all here ;)

and is the fight with your close guy friend that bad yous cant make up? :club:

:D

blindkitty said:
Hi Exotic! :D
yeah you crazy, but then we're all crazy here :p

I agree and welcome to the forms ^^
I'm not sure how to say this but i'm always looking for pen pals and if you'd like some one to talk to i'm always willing to listen ^^
(I'm do have a girlfriend already however) Sorry just had to put that out there because i am taken not to be mean. and i'd probably piss her off if i didn't
I have a face book but to get my info for that you'll have to send me a personal message or email me at *[email protected]*

And finally this message is open up to any one that would like to talk to me so just send me a message.

Latest posts

Back