Think I might have insomina

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Dunno why I am not in bed right now I have to be up in like 4 in a half hours and just have no urge to go to sleep been doing this for a couple weeks now wierd part is I almost don't mind it but have been thinking I should write my self a prescribtion for like some Ambien or lunesta or something

don't you feel a little bit tierd, after not sleeping so many nights? i'm VERY active at night (not in a sexual way) at night i think the best and can do everything, but after that i need to sleep during the day; usually i get like two times more tierd during the day, then doing the same things at night!

Hi Josh,

I was up until 3 am yesterday so I know what you mean. I enjoy being by myself, that is why I often stay up late. If I am with people all the time for a few days I think I will go crazy, my skin starts to crawl. I really like being alone to read a book, watch a show, or go online.

If you want something easy and cheap, go to the store. Buy some generic brand Benadryl. You can ask the pharmacist which one. Store brand is usually right next to the Benadryl. I get the gel caps. You just take two about an hour before you want to sleep (say you want to sleep at midnight, take it around 11 or 11:30) and it will help you sleep. That way you can have more energy in the day.

Josh said:
Dunno why I am not in bed right now I have to be up in like 4 in a half hours and just have no urge to go to sleep been doing this for a couple weeks now wierd part is I almost don't mind it but have been thinking I should write my self a prescribtion for like some Ambien or lunesta or something

I've recently been diagnosed with benign rolandic epilepsy and insomnia, which I had for many many years. Basically I can't sleep and I have seizures in my sleep. Get the help asap, I only wish I could have a normal night's rest like everyone else...

I don't know if I could classify myself as a bonified insomniac but I crave the night. It allows for privacy and concentration that are both ruined by the interuptions of daytime.

Rehd, I'm so sorry to hear about that diagnosis. Not being able to sleep properly is very bad on your whole system. Your body is exhausted and it needs sleep. Lack of sleep causes depression and weight gain. Do you need to take medication? I would try to get help as soon as possible! :)

Latest posts

Back