Good Wish to Bad Wish---game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbonsome

Reaction score
Alright, here's how we do it.

A person wished for something they'd like. Then the next person grants their wish, but the

wish has to turn out bad.

Examples:

I wish I could go to camp

Wish granted. While there you get rain and the tent is just in the river. So you get cold.

You spend your almost a week in hospital.

I wish my annoying neighbors would move.

Wish granted, but a family of hillbillies bought their house and move in. The two big ones

always say to you "You sure gotta purty mouth"

I'll start

I wish I could get cheap golf clubs with high quality.

Wish granted but you were sold Tiger Woods stolen clubs and now your in the honeysuckle and now your being charged for recieving stolen goods.

I wish I could win the lottery.

Your wish is granted! But this is her last week on the job, and she's pretty much checked out already. So your wishes get started, but they never get finished.

I wish I had a three-story house.

Your wish is granted but your whole entire family including aunts, uncles and cousins decide to move in with you.

I wish for friends.

Wish granted, but your partner just lost interest in you and flies overseas for a year.

I`m enraged and outraged, so I wish no one would talk to me right now.

Wish granted but you didn't realise it would last forever and now your going quietly insane from being mute.

I wish I could be another person of my choosing.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
wish granted

[youtube]MI0a9hTh5AU[/youtube]

i wish cars would fix themselves.

Wish granted but as a result of their new-found automatic ability, cars now try to take over, driving without the need of owners, all willy-nilly resulting in infrastructure damage and law breaking.

I wish I had a boyfriend who's not an ******* to me.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, perfect teeth are now obsolete and in this brave new world serve only as a "kick me" sign.

I wish I was anywhere but here.

Wish granted but you forgot to add where you wanted to be therefore you are nowhere but somewhere and confused.

I wish I had a loving husband.

Wish granted, but your husband is so loving he shares his love with everyone and shares all the STDs with you.

I wish there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

wish granted, but it turns out the gold is too heavy so it pours heavy slashing golden raindrops down on earth and you have to leave everything behind and run emptyhanded for your life.

Wish I were a heartless robot.

Wish granted but kids don't want hearltess robots as toys so your left in the junk yard to rust away.

I wish I had a diamond ring.

Wish granted, but on the same day you received your diamond ring you accidently dropped it into someone garbage disposal and a short in the wiring chops your hand into little bits when you try to get it back.

I wish my favorite football team didn't suck this year.

Wish granted, but it turns out your best friend is in love with your partner/gf or bf.

Wish I had a brother.

Wish granted but he lives on the bottom, only coming around when he needs something.

I wish I never worried about life so much

Latest posts

Back