Body Language

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aedammair

Reaction score
What is some body language that you can judge off of that a person like you? what kind of things girls look for and what should I look for.

Girls look for confidence, something that smacks of truth. Catch her off guard, say something honest and unexpected, maybe even a little vulnerable. You'll win a girl of substance every time. The superficial ones won't recognize your depth so hold your head up as you walk away.

When I'm really into a guy, I find excuses to touch him. Not "oops, I didn't mean to bump into you when we walked past each other". Something deliberate. A hand on the arm; playfully swatting at somebody; if we're emotionally close enough, I might hit him in the head with a pillow or beep him on the nose. Yea, if I really really like you, I'll probably beep you on the nose at some point.

Say you (in the guy's position) are leaning against a rail while at a table with her and her friends and she just keeps seeeming to be distracted and says that you are "looming" over everyone's heads. She starts mouthing animately the words of the song she is listening to and even starts doing a silly sign language kinda deal (not real sign language). what do you think?

I think if she was listening to music and acting distracted that its probably not a good time to try anything, maybe she didn't want anything to happen in front of the other girls at the table cause alot of girls seem to not be able to hold onto juicy info and keep it to themself. (not all girls) wait til shes by herself and try to talk to her/be friendly :)

Hehe when I like a guy I don't look away when he looks at me.I look back but not with mean eyes.I'm enjoying it.And yeah,I'd also find any excuses to touch him like hand on shoulder or touching his hand if I'm taking something from him :p I also want to sit with him and walk around with him.I wouldn't mind doing anything he wants too even if I think it's boring Lol k :D that's pretty much it

i've read somewhere that a simple way to find out if a girl is interested is the direction that her eyes go after making eye contact. down would indicate shyness and probable interest, while a side glance would be less probable and be a "maybe' while a upward roll would be a definite no.

i know its overgeneralized, because every person is different, but for the for most part it's worked for me. i was in a club where i got a connection with a girl just by only eye contact. you just know after a few seconds.

also the givens would be a smile and if she looks more than once at you. i'd say its just important to hold the eye contact to find out how she reacts. it shows you have confidence at least by holding your ground.

Latest posts

Back