User Names

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

michael in glasgow

Does anyone else wish they could change their user name?

I was a bit short of inspiration when I signed up and just went with the obvious.
I wish I'd been a bit more subtle though :rolleyes:

I see so many imaginative names and I was wondering how people came up with them: Is it a name you've used before or was it a random choice?

Oh, and if anyone can tell me that it can be changed I would be delighted to find out how.

Hi Michael,

I think yours is good. :) Right to the point.

You could probably just reregister with a new email address such as making a free one on Yahoo.

I like your username too. It's easy to pronounce and remember. I wish I'd chosen something else, maybe something easy to pronounce or abbreviate. Your name is much better.

I was amazed that I was able to get my user name. :D

I completely expected it to already be taken, but I couldn't think of anything else, so I just gave it a try. =]

Hi all,

You can already change your user name. Just go into your user cp and its the 3d one down in the user profile collom.

But be shur to tell us all who you where as we well not know, You could do this by putting something as your signacher like

"aka michael in glasgow" for a bit anywhere tell we all get to know.

michael in glasgow said:
Does anyone else wish they could change their user name?

Nope. I like mine and it didn't take me long to pick. Is Michael in Glasgow your new or old name.

^ Pretty sure it's his old, considering he made the post in May. :p

Matt said:
^ Pretty sure it's his old, considering he made the post in May. :p

You would think but actually when you change your username it changes on all of your posts, including older ones.

^ Yeah, but he said he "just went with the obvious".

I can't imagine a username getting anymore obvious than his current one. ;)

Matt said:

Ooh, you're very perceptive.

*Colette makes not to self: Self, keep your eye on this one. He may be trouble.*

Colette said:
Matt said:

*Colette makes not to self: Self, keep your eye on this one. He may be trouble.*
Trouble's my middle name. :cool:

Actually my middle name is Martin. :(

Matt said:
Colette said:
Matt said:

Trouble's my middle name. :cool:

Very English name. Don't put a frowny face. Would you prefer Bob? :p

Actually my middle name is Martin. :(

Woah, took a while for me to find your message. o_O

Well, I don't like it.
I'm named after my grandma, and she's scary. Army Grandma. Frightens me. Really a lot.

I like my name, it took me a few hours before I could decide on it but it has a deep meaning behind it^^ (if any of you know what its from Ill be amazed....*hint* it has something to do with the picture)

ah, I looked it up, and i found a wiki article about it, yes i was wondering about the rather imtimidating picture, it had my kitty rather scared

:D

Latest posts

Back