The "Bible Bender" is off.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher

Reaction score
I might seem like a twat to some people, but I think there are way too many of them here. I've been making excuses to not leave this forum, but I don't really need it.

Thanks to everyone that has ever been nice to me, and a extra special thanks to the awesome people (you should know who you all are) *hugs*.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope you all find happiness.

Bye.

I'm sorry you feel like that... I have just closed the thread which may have prompted this decision, and deleted some posts.

Hope you change your mind, but take care anyway.

PieBeNice said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'll second that. Okay actually it is a third.

Now you made me cry! That was not nice of you!

But if this is what you need dear, then this is what you must do. I haven't been here much lately, but I will always consider you as one of the few here that means something special to me.

Good luck Is, lots of hugs on your way

I hope that you will reconsider. I think there are likely quite a few people around who don't "need" the froum, but hang around with the hopes of making a difference in someone's life. It's sad when those people are pushed into deciding that is just isn't worth it. =\

Whatever you decide, I wish you much happiness. (((hugs)))

Isn't it awful that some of the good folks get disgusted and leave, while a few jerks seem to linger on and on and on.... :club:

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Reconsider buddy.

Thanks everyone :)

One **** (a (UN) smiley with a cup of tea and mobile) saying something which doesn't mean anything to me or even offend me shouldn't piss me off so much. I've heard worse insults which should upset me but don't. And I quite like the name "Bible bender" whatever that means :p Plus it's too late for me to stay pure :shy: lol.

If people don't like what I have to say, then tough honeysuckle. Read it or don't read it, I don't really care, but I'm still gonna say it.

Anyway, it would be silly of me to leave because of one person being an ass. I guess I was just being a big baby, but at least I didn't lose my temper and I'm not to blame for the thread being closed this time :p

sammy said:
Now you made me cry! That was not nice of you!

:O What did I do?

Punisher said:
One **** (a (UN) smiley with a cup of tea and mobile)
Anyway, it would be silly of me to leave because of one person being an ass. I guess I was just being a big baby

...and don't ask me why didn't I post here before lol
YOU (SEE)(UN)(TEA) P'E'NISHER.

o_o now it's my turn to foist some cookies on you !

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Chocolate-chip-cookies2.jpg

800px-chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

Now you cant leave, EVER! :p

Since I'm relatively new can I get the story behind 'Bible Bender'? Until I hear it I'm gonna have a picture of a guy using the Bible as a Thighmaster.

coricopat said:
Since I'm relatively new can I get the story behind 'Bible Bender'? Until I hear it I'm gonna have a picture of a guy using the Bible as a Thighmaster.

Lol :p

Latest posts

Back