What's your favorite song that deals with loneliness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

What's your favorite song that deals with loneliness?

Mine is So Lonely by the Police.

My favorite, but by no means the healthiest, is The Wall, both discs, through my headphones as I lie on the couch in my darkened living room, numb.

cheaptrickfan said:
My favorite, but by no means the healthiest, is The Wall, both discs, through my headphones as I lie on the couch in my darkened living room, numb.

I was sure expecting something by Cheap Trick.
1.gif

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I was sure expecting something by Cheap Trick.
1.gif

Ha! I generally don't listen to CT when I'm lonely/depressed. When I'm doing better though, I've got them playing non-stop.

cheaptrickfan said:

you're right about it not being the 'healthiest', i listened to it for years when i was at the bottom of my own 'pit'.. incredible album, but so so sad sad sad.......

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:

you're right about it not being the 'healthiest', i listened to it for years when i was at the bottom of my own 'pit'.. incredible album, but so so sad sad sad.......

Yeah, it's like my depression anthem. It's soothing.

Here's a really good one from one of my favorite albums:

[youtube]qKZJ6xz-QJY[/youtube]

The Eels are great :)

I'd say Something Is Sacred, maybe not my favorite lonely song, but close and it's by the Eels. Can't find it on youtube :(

Latest posts

Back