Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

R.M.

Hi, I don't really know what to say... ummmmm I'm really depressed and am considering suicide and am really really obsessed with power and psychokinesis(which I believe in) and get really really suicidal when I fail at stuff, especially psychokinesis. in fact psychokinesis is the only reason I'm still alive today since I have no hope that life will get any better that it is unless I achieve my dream of being able to perform psychokinesis to a level that will give me the advantage and power in life I so desperately want. I fail at everything and if I FINALLY succeed at psychokinesis that would be the ultimate success. I hope this wasn't too much info. so anyways hello all.

hi, it's nice to meet you; i'd like to know mor eabout psychokinesis; i'm attracted to everything that is a mystery! althought getting too obssesed abouta thing is bad if it helps you, you shouldn't give up; if it gives your life a meaning keep it up and don't get too depressed when you fail...everybody fails but this doesn't mean you won't succed;
PS: from what comes your nick? if i may ask;
WELCOME!

Latest posts

Back