Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am totally a morning person. I've always been an early-riser and am much more mentally alert in the morning than the evening. I'd rather have an 8:00 class first thing in the morning than a night class; grad school was a hard adjustment because I'd have classes until 10 pm after working all day. My brain usually starts to fragment in the evening. I was chugging like two pots of coffee a day when I was in school for my Master's.

However, lately I have had some weird sleep problems: I've been waking up between 3 and 3:30 am for some unknown reason. That's a wee bit excessive, even for me. I can go 4:30-5 as a daily wake-up time fine, but this? No fun at all.

4am is the favorite time of the day for me, it feels like it's the time that's too early for people to wake up at and too late for people to be still awake. During school, I sometimes even get up at 4 or 5 just to sit around before I had to leave.

I'm neither a morning person or a night person. I've always been a night person, but these last months I've been trying to reverse it, because I don't have much interest in staying up all night anymore. I try to get to bed early, at least before midnight, and I have no trouble sleeping, but I can sleep for 12 hours without any problems. It's so hard getting up in the morning, for some reason. I really have to change this pattern. It's such a waste of time ><

its fun driving at 3:30am. no traffic coming in any direction. seven lane highways empty for miles. yet in the middle of the day, maybe like 200 vehicles on that same road all at the same time. makes me feel special driving with no one else around.

im better between 1am - 12pm. if im not within that time, i need a lot of down time and rest.

I like early mornings, and as long as other people around me are awake, late night is good too. Early evening in the winter, once it's dark but the shops are still open and Christmas lights up, is awesome as there seems to be a nicer atmosphere.

I'm neither. I kind of like both times of the day. I like staying up late, but I also enjoy getting up in the mornings and drink coffee while I think about the upcoming day.

Night, Night, Night, I don't function until at least 11.00am and I mean don't look, speak or even glance at me until then, but come 11pm I am alive, buzzing, hitting it.... It's nothing for me to start gardening and watering at midnight, wash the floors, do housework at 2.00am. I love the night.

I used to be a creature of the night, until 3 monster energy drinks in a row began to make me hallucinate out of the corner of my eye and made me paranoid.

That was not fun.

I am no longer a night person :D

Its not worth my sanity. Sowwie.

I'm definatly a night person if i don't have any obligations during the enxt day I'll stay up till sunrise and sleep till dusk

:D

im a late-night cat. i have insomnia that keeps me up at weird hours so im used to relaxing to some music by myself at night. its when i do some of my best thinking.

I love the night. I get more things done then - revision, relaxation, etc. Well, I probably get more things done because night just feels more serene to be fair. I see the day as a time to do active stuff like sports

During holidays I wake up at 12:00 and get to sleep at 1:00 or something, so for me night is longer than day hehe. Especially during winter. And at school I don't do anything really, so yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a night person.

Night. Interesting things seem to happen at night time, when im writing or playing guitar etc.

Night time. It`s quiet, I can read, write and especially, think, lol. Plan to switch on morning time, though, since I`m having a hard time waking up and going with my daughter to pre-school. :p

i used to be a night person but now I'm not sure. I like the feel of not being rushed in the morning if I get up early enough :)

Latest posts

Back