Christmas Wish List

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

What's on yours?

My first wish for non-tangible things, like y'know, World Peace, No More Racism etc is for my lovely, darling daughters to stop fighting tooth and nail with each other over every last thing. Good God.

My most-desired tangible item would be a Le Creuset dutch oven, and I know I'm not going to get one of those because when you're a divorced mom of small children, there's no one to give a honeysuckle if the kids want to buy you a gift for Christmas. So, if I end up with a gift card to Starbucks I'll be lucky... and content actually, because I love gingerbread lattes.

If I can finagle the budget so that I can give the kids a nice Christmas and have some money left over I may just buy myself the damned dutch oven. :D

SophiaGrace said:
I think I want a few CDs and a new Laptop :)

Which CDs?

Ooh, I would love a new desktop. My older daughter is asking for a laptop, but that'll have to wait a few years. lol

On my list is making up with my Sister and Nieces, and finding my true love. I may already have found her, but circumstances are making things very difficult, so I guess I wish for circumstances to change drastically and quickly.

Tangible things.....A new TV, sound system, Bluray player and loads of Bluray movies.....and someone nice to cuddle me while watching them with me! Well that's tangible too, right? :)

Non tangible things would be able to learn how to properly color something digitally on the computer that's satisfying, been trying for quite a while, I guess there are quite a lot of things I can't do, but it'd be nice if I could at least get somewhere with it.
Or I could wish for sudden enlightenment that brings me great talent and artistic inspirations, but everyone told me hardwork > talent.

Tangible things, I wouldn't mind a new desktop PC, while this one I'm using is pretty good for my daily tasks, I wouldn't mind one I could game on, it's really at the bottom of the list, hence I'd wish for one as I won't bother with upgrading for the years to come.

Does it have to be feasible?

I'm going to go with having a big old ALL get together. I'll even do all the cooking... if that doesn't put everybody else off.

My wish for Christmas is to wake up on Christmas morning having focused on the same interests for a full 31-day month and not bopped around from temporary fixation to temporary fixation.

My other wish is for Disability not to screw up my November and December checks.

Cavey said:
Does it have to be feasible?

I'm going to go with having a big old ALL get together. I'll even do all the cooking... if that doesn't put everybody else off.

Won't that be nice. I'll volunteer to help with the dishes afterwards. My favourite thing to do. What's on the menu?

Cavey said:

That sounds like fun. =]

Solivagant said:
Cavey said:

That sounds like fun. =]

It does sound fun, Soli table decorations, Ladyf dishes, Cavey cooking, I will purchase the bacon and provide everyone with cheesy jumpers!

My other wish a cancer vaccination, so no-one ever has to suffer and worry about it.

Being loved in a great partnership.

9006 said:
BeyondShy said:
To share it with someone.

A lot of people would probably relate to this.

Hey thanks! Someone actually saw this response! Imagine that! ;)

Solivagant said:
Cavey said:

That sounds like fun. =]

Let me know how it turns out.

I don't really have anything that I want. I mostly just tell people to get me house stuff. I'm saving for a house and I'm slowly buying house things so I like getting frying pans or pots or house related items. Lol i feel so old.

Solivagant said:
Bump. =]

What's on your Christmas list?

Seriously, or not so seriously?

Seriously:

For my family to get younger, or at least healthier.

To go back in time and fix my past regrets, fix my whole life. To re-do certain things and change the way they went.

To be really good at storywriting, songwriting, guitar, and drawing.

To have some inspiration.

To be an interesting person.

To know how to make adventures.

Not so seriously:

Toys! I'd still love to get things like Star Wars figures, Tranformers, cars, and LEGOs. Yes, I'm 29 and no, I don't care :D

ladyforsaken said:
I'll volunteer to help with the dishes afterwards. My favourite thing to do.

LadyForsaken has gotten into the hard cider again! :D

Serenia said:
My other wish a cancer vaccination, so no-one ever has to suffer and worry about it.

Yes, a million times this^. This would go on my serious list.

Serenia said:
Being loved in a great partnership.

I really want this too.

reynard_muldrake said:
A job that pays well.

I could also really use this.

Latest posts

Back