Non Sequitur Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

Exactly. So just, hey, yeah. Type, this thread sucks. Sorry. Google it. allright, damnit, this thread is lame. So basically non sequitur is what you would say to describe an irrelevant response to a question or topic.

for example if i were to say, "How was your day mr. mason?" And Mr. mason replied by saying, "I like cornbread." That would be non-sequitur. Or if I were to say ,"what is your favorite color?" and your response was, "where did you put the whipped cream?" that would be non sequitur.

soooo....

I think this thread sucks and will die very fast, what do you think?

I think it would be awesome if the sky would be purple instead of blue for a while, or maybe neon green. Anyway, what do we do next?

We define all that exists by imposing perceptual distinctions on what is actually entirety (or the singularity of existence), as such, non sequitur can't exist.

Rhizobia (<-- Non sequitur, but important none the less)

I before E except after C...

yes yes....tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!!!

Last night I had dream where I paid $23 for something that cost $22.12, but they gave me a red rubber band for change. When I told them to give me my 88 cents, the clerk pulled a shotgun on me. It was okay though, because I turned out to be a police detective. They were arrested.

Latest posts

Back