fake people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlonely

Reaction score
tonight i am feeling especially lonely because i miss my ex girl a lot. i dont like talking to so called "friends" about how im feeling because they just judge me. foolishly i tried to open up to a so called friend who said "yea dude whats wrong," when i told him i needed someone to talk to. after i told him i was missin my girl, an awkward silence fell on the conversation... like always. im listening to music and watching tv if anyone wants to just talk or anything.

I feel you man....seems like a majority of people now a days is only interested in what you have to say unless its about them or something that relates to their little bubble of a world they live in. there are very few "true-blue" people left out there. I find that life is treated like a popularity contest by most of my peers, and they only care about who has what, whats on mtv, and "partying". i've tried to hold an intelligent, engaging conversation with people like this but all they want to talk about is the most mundane things, and once I try to move on to a deep topic such as politics, love etc , a long akward silence ensues...then im left feeling like an idiot and have to force myself through the rest of the converstation.

I agree with both of you that most people are like this. Not all, thank goodness, but most are. I had a 'friend' most of my life until I gave up on him recently as I got so sick of him never being a real friend to me. Every time I would try to talk to him about something other than cars or pubs, he'd start stuttering and somehow change the subject in mid-stutter. Once in my life I drove to his house, saying I really needed a friend. I thought that maybe if he really saw how desperate I was, he would listen to me. Well I'd barely said a thing to him and he changed the subject, so that was the end of that. I didn't stick around long.

Zackarydoo said:
I agree with both of you that most people are like this. Not all, thank goodness, but most are. I had a 'friend' most of my life until I gave up on him recently as I got so sick of him never being a real friend to me. Every time I would try to talk to him about something other than cars or pubs, he'd start stuttering and somehow change the subject in mid-stutter. Once in my life I drove to his house, saying I really needed a friend. I thought that maybe if he really saw how desperate I was, he would listen to me. Well I'd barely said a thing to him and he changed the subject, so that was the end of that. I didn't stick around long.

its kinda sad to think that people can actually act like this, but it happens everyday. both you guys are not alone when it comes to feeling awkward in conversations.

That's what friendzone relationships are for:p

well....we all need someone to listen to us every so often.
Sometimes i can be there for my friends..when i'm good spirit.

Yeah I tried to talk to someone last night about an issue. And they became really harsh with me and critical. They always judge everyone...everyone.

And I feel like they are so cold.

I dont think I want to talk to this person anymore :(

*sad*

SophiaGrace said:
Yeah I tried to talk to someone last night about an issue. And they became really harsh with me and critical. They always judge everyone...everyone.

*sad*

talk to me :shy:

jlonely said:
SophiaGrace said:

*sad*

talk to me :shy:

Talk to me too if you like. :)

It is hard when someone simply doesn't want to listen when you need someone to do so. Hang on in there.

i understand completely, i hate trying to explain things to people and you can just see them out the corner of your eye and you know exactly what their thinking. people who judge others are the worst especially when you know that they'll judge you and then you dont feel like you can talk to them because of that. the thing i find really helps is writing this way you express your feelings? we're all here to listen :)

Latest posts

Back