not worth it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlonely

Reaction score
recently found out that a girl i was trying to get to know better as a friend, was ignoring me on purpose. why you may ask. i dont even know. we hung out a couple of times, everytime i was respectful and i listened every time she talked. im starting to think that girls think im creepy. either that or im just not attractive. either way i dont think ill be going out of my way to impress anyone any time soon.

Thats an odd situation that you described. The only advice I can offer is to remember that everyone gets rejected every now and then and there will be people that wont like you for one reason or another.

Look around and take in just how many single girls there are out there, and I'm sure many of them are just as lonely as you are. Rejection is not fun, but try using it as a learning experience. Learn from the experience you had with her and try to maybe change your approach alittle. Trust me when I say that if you just dont try then you could very possibly regret it later.

Latest posts

Back