Slowly becoming emotionally dead ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusTheFool

Reaction score
What does it take to get somethign simple(ie find someone, ANYONE who will talk and care and listen)? Do something simple right? ******* WRONG!
The point is the female populatiobn of today have their ******* heads stuck so far up their arses,
all that they can see is the jonas brothers poster on the inside of their ******* skulls.
Now i'm not one to be pissed off for no reason, but jesus christ this is wearing really ******* thin.

What does it actually require/ (other than creating a ******* 70 th fake personality,
to massage their delicate little posie of an ego.

Why the fresia do the plastic personality emotional toddlers walk away with all the ******* prizes, and all the good experiences,
while the people who everyone abandons and leaves to rot in isolation?
Why do people hate you for trying to better yourself?

To say that these people are cookie cutter would be a vast understatement,
it is closer to say they are all like identical grey breezeblocks with adidas,
logos scrawled onto them(not forgetting a ******* link to their myspace page) .

What does it ******* take to be considered equal?
to be at fuckign rest?

DEATH? no not even ******* death would work my friend the only people that matter are the artificial *edited for content*
who almost go by a script.
Always pitching themselves like a shitty novelty dildo on qvc.
Can't go 5 fuckign minutes without trying to convince everyone how much better they are.
A girl walks into teh room every man goes into, optimal wanker mode and become worst enemies.
Of course its novelty though so evreyone else who is wort ha **** goes out and buys it.
This leaves all the fantasizing young girls to go ******* stupid over music and media.
Their expectations ******* skyrocket

and now we queue the ******* "been there done that type" he pipes in with a loud, brash and blokey..
"well mate......... THATS WOMEN!" Que the ******* "WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAHHH!" noise for this punchline that somehow became physically aware of itself and mutated into
a ******* irritating vessel for stupidity...

So what do we have?
We have ******* women who are basically floating vaginas that knowhow to work facebook, and put on makeup.
and me nwho are swaggering ******* arseholes who cant stave off there ******* regressive inbred genes long enough to think for 2 seconds.

What about every ****** else?
What the fresia am I suppoed to ******* do?
Be an honest, earnest and sincere young man and try and win her affections? Unlucky mate.
the best your getting is in 20 years she might think back and say
"Oooh i wish i'd picked the other one now, this one has no mind, and he beats me"

No you need to be an arsehole, fresia your mates over, lie, fake your entire personality,
and pussyfoot around them like their loving daddys did givin them ******* presents and getting them repeatedly pregnant.
Oh thats just the ones living near me.

A female has been reduced to a mannequin that can honeysuckle out more monkeys to run about repeating this ******* charade,
with no ambitions and is content purely to bear children and stare into a mirror.

And a male iis and has always been a ******* thick skulled caveman whom if you were to ask what they are thinking they wpuld reply with an oafish "Thinking do you get chips with that?",
with no emotion past getting moody when they lose at football(because emotion is only for the gays and the "vagina bearers"
or girls/women as they were once known.

i know its a load of babble but please read it and massage my pathetic ego.

im not meaning to insult anyone if i do its just teh way that people have made me feel for the past 5 or 6 years, i wouldnt normally be so insulting...

and it would be nice if anyone would offer some kind of advice? consolation? even idle banter .
i thought i had found a website that didnt have its own personal mafia at first

Attachments

• persona3poster.jpg
    persona3poster.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 314
i dont know what world you live in, but i think the real world is very different from what you describe.

people are hungry and people all around the world have so many problems..like lack of water, terrible living conditions, lack of food, health, safety etc.

what i'm trying to say is that not everyone is superficial and walks around thinking about jonas brothers or make-up or whatever..

in fact a huge percentage of the world is thinking about where their next meal is coming from, how they are going to support their kids, how they can get out of their current living conditions... stuff like this.

As far as you and love, and connecting and finding someone.. you will and can find someone who is not superficial; just open your mind to the reality that most people arent superficial and keep meeting people you know.

Thats a really long post....I just wanted to say I loved Persona 3

Edit: Erm, so this is awkward didn't actually read any of it...not a word...until I read steel's post.I kinda feel bad for posting so enthusiastically.

Ok, you insult women over and over again, and then decide that if you tag on "im not meaning to insult anyone" at the end, everyone will be fine with that?

I will, however, give you some advice. Throw out all the garbage from your head that allowed you to reach these opinions, and try not letting your own bitterness taint your judgement.

I do hope it helped to get that out.

I have had a few similair thoughts pass through my head.

MarcusTheFool said:
A girl walks into teh room every man goes into, optimal wanker mode and become worst enemies.

For myself i have trouble taking these thoughts seriously because while i can find people maddening at times, i still have difficulty putting people into nice little piles based on things like gender.

MarcusTheFool said:
im not meaning to insult anyone....

MarcusTheFool said:
i wouldnt normally be so insulting...

Something of a conflict isn't it?

hey guys understand hes just frustrated, and angry.....thing is, people are weird. they do things that dont make sense, emotion has alot to do with it. another thing is that you cant blame women, they are messed up in their own right but so are we, and not all women are the same way. there are cool chicks out there, you just have to look for them

I also would encourage everyone and point out that this is expression, not true appraisal. As such frustration is obvious, I cannot feel but sympathetic. Surely many things stated are unfair approximations.

As a consolation to Marcus, though slight, you are displeased with the agenda of the girls and so would not likely find reward from knowing them anyway. Slight though it is I think that this is good for you to have identified, but only after you have identified it.

Love and hugs to all around.

Sarpirus

I'll respond in a bit. Right now I'm too busy shitting monkeys out of my vagina. Cheeky vagina monkeys.

Marcus, say what you feel you need to say... In your words I can hear frustration, anger, but most of all I can hear a profound sadness that is overtaking you... Say what you need to say... If not here, PM me if you like. I am glad you are raging here, and not somewhere else.

coricopat said:
I'll respond in a bit. Right now I'm too busy shitting monkeys out of my vagina. Cheeky vagina monkeys.

RFLMAO! Nothing like abusive, derogatory jabs and demeaning insults to women to bring out the funny comments.
Corico, there are a lot of men who come on here and spew trash about women and talk about us as if we are the scum of the earth. They have called us c*nts, bitches, and just about anything you can think of. Once one even said we were subhuman and incapable of feelings. And there are those who will feel sorry for them while the women on this board are talked to like subservient honeysuckle. We are expected by some to take such demeaning insults in stride. Personally, I think it's one thing to rant and another to willfully use words that can hurt other people. But what do I know? Look at it this way, at least we aren't being physically beaten anymore. So whats a little verbal abasement or psychologically abusive comments if it makes him feel better? He wouldn't do it if he hadn't been " MADE to feel that way." SO yes, let him say it, even if it is coming out of his ass. I wonder if he thinks about how his post MADE women here feel? Or if anyone thought about how the women on here feel? Oh hell, who cares? It's not the first time we have had to listen to some man call us derogatory names while people take up for him. I agree, he is hurting. But he isnt the only one. There are a lot of women on here who hurt
just as much and they don't need to read hate filled posts that reduces them to being "******* stupid."
Besides they haven't taken thier anger and pain out by calling men on this board "******* stupid" or saying "the point is the male population of today have their ******* heads stuck so far up their arses,all that they can see is the jonas brothers poster on the inside of their ******* skulls." BTW, who the f*ck is the Jonas Brothers?

coricopat said:

*love*

Naleena said:
Corico, there are a lot of men who come on here and spew trash about women and talk about us as if we are the scum of the earth...

I agree, he is hurting. But he isnt the only one. There are a lot of women on here who hurt just as much and they don't need to read hate filled posts that reduces them to being "******* stupid."

Tell me about it. The misogyny I've seen on this board from a select few posters is astounding. It far outstrips that I've seen on other boards.

OK...enough.

Keep the generalized insults based on a person's sex out of your posts, or risk having them deleted out of hand. No further warnings will be given.

EDIT: Oh, and use of the word "cunt" is prohibited on this forum and is an offense that is punishable by banning.

You know, people sound off. Women do it, and I can't say I blame them when they do. The things that happen to people are utterly terribly horrible. This young guy sounded off about something that hurt him in a clawing desperate, and very sad kind of way. I have had insults hurled at me by women telling me how foul and vile men are, but even then it was because some ass of a guy hurt them. To stand up a little for him, I really do not think he meant to throw insults at women in here. More at those who have damaged him somehow.

Just so that all of you know, I do not hold to anything derogatory said to anyone, women or men. I just do not take things like what was said here personally. I would prefer him to talk to me in another way, through PM or email, than to risk seeing others hurt. Everyone needs to sound off, it's just sometimes it needs to happen in a way that people do not get hurt in the process.

MarcusTheFool said:
What does it take to get somethign simple(ie find someone, ANYONE who will talk and care and listen)? Do something simple right? ******* WRONG!
The point is the female populatiobn of today have their ******* heads stuck so far up their arses,
all that they can see is the jonas brothers poster on the inside of their ******* skulls.

With an attitude like that it won't help bud.

Latest posts

Back