ok not to be rude...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusTheFool

Reaction score
but why does everyone just ******* ignore me as if i'm not there even the ******* LONELINESS FORUM !!!

Am i not part of the inner circle of the forum mafia?
Should i go and kill myself for not writing the exact same as everyone?
IT MAKES NO ******* SENSE

have you really only made one post besides this one?
hi. how are you?

hey what are you talking about, lol

just be here with us, play the games, comments, ask a question, for godsake
i wouln't want you to be ignored.
honeysuckle i just give you a similar advice as my sister gave me the other day, which pissed the honeysuckle outta me. she said do you care about any of us in this house, why should we care about you. and i thought, no its the other way around....
any way don't feel like that.

People aren't ignoring you on purpose. It generally will take a few hours if not a day to get a few responses to most threads that you start. In the mean time why not start looking at other topics and offering your own advice, opinions, ect.

yeah great advice. i only check things here after work, because i am out all day. school from 7 am to one, and go to work from there until 11 pm. yeah dude it takes at least a day to get a reply here. even at this hour, which is now 12:54 am, not a lot of people are online.

Coverage said:
People aren't ignoring you on purpose. It generally will take a few hours if not a day to get a few responses to most threads that you start. In the mean time why not start looking at other topics and offering your own advice, opinions, ect.

Woah, dude.

This is not a fast moving set of forums.

It's not unusual for a thread to go an entire day without replies. It depends on when it's posted and what the subject matter is. I mean, if I don't have any constructive input, I don't reply.

MarcusTheFool said:
but why does everyone just ******* ignore me as if i'm not there even the ******* LONELINESS FORUM !!!

Really? You posted this just 17 minutes after your first post on the forum. Most of us aren't that fast.

Brians right, a new post can go a day without a reply, the good thing about here however is that when you do get a reply its a thoughtful message with something to say, unlike other forums where you get a lot of spam B.S replies.

Question is, why aren't you responding to us, now that we've posted, as if we're not there! It's been hours since the second post!

MarcusTheFool said:
Am i not part of the inner circle of the forum mafia?
Should i go and kill myself for not writing the exact same as everyone?
IT MAKES NO ******* SENSE

Forum Mafia huh?

mafia%20guys.jpg

You were saying something buddy?

MarcusTheFool said:

It took me awhile to figure this one out, but you should remember where you are. You are frequenting a forum specifically set aside for people not known for their social skills. Also as someone else mentioned, these boards do not move quickly.

Give it time and keep making an effort.

You should be thankful you're not in my shoes. People go out of their way to avoid replying to me. I post for spite! (he joked) :)

I know how you feel Marcus. I think it's because we experience life in a different way than most of the people here, and we bring out our feelings and experiences in quite a harsh and straightforward way, so they can't say anything constructive since they don't know how we feel. It's kind of ironic, to be outsider in an outsider forum. :D

Thirteen said:
I know how you feel Marcus. I think it's because we experience life in a different way than most of the people here, and we bring out our feelings and experiences in quite a harsh and straightforward way, so they can't say anything constructive since they don't know how we feel. It's kind of ironic, to be outsider in an outsider forum. :D

I am not sure i understand. His post had been on the forum for a whole 17 minutes when he had this tirade about being ignored. It would seem that no matter what form a post is written in, expecting something within 17 minutes might be pressing it here.

Ah, okay - I didn't really look at the time stamps. I thought he just wasn't getting any response in his previous thread(s). Next time I probably should read the whole thread through...

Oh, okay i see what you were getting at. Actually both of his threads are two pages long. He was just a little anxious and may not have understood the slower pace around here.

Latest posts

Back