**** it all...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
Dammit, people.

It's 3 in the morning and I want some onion rings so bad I can practically taste them. Crispy, perfect, wonderful onion rings. A big heapin' pile of them. I want them so bad it hurts.

Alas, no place is open right now where I could sate my urge.

IMAGE103.JPG

By the powers...look at them. LOOK AT THEM. I'd give anything! Anything! Someone end my suffering and post more pictures of onion rings!

for later reference, steak and shake is open 24/7. theyre normally near interstates and state roads. they have onion rings.

h i said:
steak and shake

Shake.

Now I want one of the delicious milkshakes from the deli up the street.

EXCEPT THEY'RE CLOSED.

This is just not my lucky week when it comes to fast food. It is fraught with cravings and desire, and delayed gratification.

I do think there should be somewhere that sells onion rings and chinese food. Maybe kebabs as well. And pizza.

It's time I invented the chinese-chicken-doner-onion ring-pepperoni-pineapple pizza. The pineapple is to make it a health food.

It's midnight nd why did I ******* read this thread?

Im darn hungry now.

**** YOU BRIAN....

IMA KICK YOUR ASS

Steel said:
I do think there should be somewhere that sells onion rings and chinese food. Maybe kebabs as well. And pizza.

It's time I invented the chinese-chicken-doner-onion ring-pepperoni-pineapple pizza. The pineapple is to make it a health food.

RFLMAO!!!

Sanal said:
It's midnight nd why did I ******* read this thread?

Im darn hungry now.

**** YOU BRIAN....

IMA KICK YOUR ASS

RFLMAO!!! You guys are too funny:p

It's something about late nighttime. Things just sound good. Maybe that's why Denny's is still around.

Man, I'd kill for a Denny's here!

Brian said:
It's something about late nighttime. Things just sound good. Maybe that's why Denny's is still around.

Man, I'd kill for a Denny's here!

You have no Denny's there? That might be the definition of "the sticks."

Did you get your onion rings yet?

cheaptrickfan said:

Yep. Got em yesterday.

Getting a milkshake soon.

Brian said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Yep. Got em yesterday.

Getting a milkshake soon.

Mmmm, milkshakes. I could go for a coffee milkshake.

this thread is just so funny.
are you in no man's land Brian, how do you not have a Wendy nearby.

woow, i can now taste the shake in my mouth. weird

keeping some frozen onion rings in ur freezer is not a bad idea. only when i keep my most craving items in the freezer, i tend to go back a month later, then it already go bad.
so good luck

(Why the hell did I read this thread again? THOSE DAMNED MILKSHAKES. Oh crap. I have to eat something now.)

Latest posts

Back