What is it with people singling out gender? We are all kinda ********, haha.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guys cant get a girl and feel the need to voice their frustrations against the entire female gender. Same way with some females towards males.

I dont approve of it, but I would come to expect at least some of that type of stuff on a forum with a subject matter such as this one.

Coverage said:
Some guys cant get a girl and feel the need to voice their frustrations against the entire female gender. Same way with some females towards males.

oh :my:

Coverage said:

Well, it's ridiculous. Sure, I vent about my ex-husband and bemoan my luck at only being attractive to ********, but I don't then make the astounding faulty leap in logic and say that all men are ******** just because they're the ones who seem to like me.

I know plenty of nice men. They just happen to be married, gay, otherwise unavailable or uninterested in me.

Then I guess I must be a prick.
Sorry dudes...I'm physically and emotionally unavaliable to ya.....
I like it the boobs!!!!!

cheaptrickfan said:
Coverage said:

Well, it's ridiculous. Sure, I vent about my ex-husband and bemoan my luck at only being attractive to ********, but I don't then make the astounding faulty leap in logic and say that all men are ******** just because they're the ones who seem to like me.

I know plenty of nice men. They just happen to be married, gay, otherwise unavailable or uninterested in me.

Likewise the last few girlfriends I've had have treated me like crap and used me, but I don't go and tar all women with the same brush.

Yeah,exactly.Not all men are perfect and not all women are.You'll always find the good and the bad on both sides and it varies ofcourse from one character to another.Your gender has absolutely nothing to do with whether you're a good person or not.

Well, I believe I've made my opinion known several times :p. So I'll just agree with what has already been said on this thread.

Haha...

Its just so illogical.

Just like some people being racist. "well I was shot at by an Asian once... so they must ALL be evil!"

angrylucycm0.jpg

I've always felt there should be a third gender, so that men and women could share the experience of being disappointed in them. :(

Latest posts

Back