I found the answer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

Yes dear members of ALL it has come to my attention that all of our problems have a very simple solution. This solution was brought to my attention by another member who's name I will not mention yet credit him I shall. Many of us it seems were brought here by googling "I'm Lonely", or perhaps by other means. We all seem to share this one thing in common, we are lonely. With this single problem we share many other individual unique problems we share with each other.

Some of us are depressed, some of us just want to be loved or meet a lover, some of us want gravy with our mashed potatoes but don't have any gravy. Some of us our lonely recluses, devoid of real friends that don't get out much and rarely have an ample supply of gravy. We are one the same here at ALL, but I have found the answer!

Have any of you tried getting a horse?

10 Reasons why getting a horse will help you lead a full and happy life

1. A horse can be your friend
2. A horse can be your friend that lets you ride them
3. Horses don't need gas (but they do need food so don't forget to feed them they are alive)
4. If you are a horse whisperer you can have talks with your horse
5. Horses need love and to be taken care of which will keep you buisy and give you purpose
6. Horses like peanutbutter so you can give it to them as a treat and then watch them go crazy licking it and laugh to yourself.
7. Horses can be used for meat so when your horse gets old and dies on you, you can save on groceries
8. It's a horse
9. Horses have the knowledge of the universe within their very souls
10. If you ask the horse nicely it might share secrets of the universe with you.

So you see, If you find yourself in turmoil, or your just not having enough gravy for your mashed potatoes, you should seriously look into getting a horsey. It will solve your happiness problems and share secrets of the universe with you.

So good luck on aquiring your brand new horse. And your welcome in advance for solving your problems of unhappiness in your current finite existence.

o_rly.jpg

What an interesting discovery. I'm alittle skeptical though.

So is it GIF time? I've always wanted to post GIFs

funny_animated_pictures_02.gif

I heard a horse is expensive to keep, so maybe we could start from half a horse.

Lawrens said:
So is it GIF time? I've always wanted to post GIFs

funny_animated_pictures_02.gif

I heard a horse is expensive to keep, so maybe we could start from half a horse.

Lol, you have to watch the video :D

[youtube]dyMXYE_50Ts[/youtube]

I want a half horse! Actually I want a half zebra, but let's not split hairs here.

I also want a pet octopus and a pet crow, but I'd prefer full size versions of those.

according to the university of vermont as linked to by ekstra, it appears the modern day horse is a varitable suicide machine, perhaps my answer for ultimate happiness and destruction of woe woe feelings is misguided. Yet risks must be accepted, i still hold fast to horses as a permanant cure for any and all unhappinessessess.

Saddle up partners! And leave that poor 2 legged horse alone... reminds me of the chicken walkers from starwars... thing prolly can't stand up straight unless it's in constant motion, i mean look at the .gif it never stops running....

Latest posts

Back