Happy Feelings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viviana

Reaction score
okay today i feel better,
i have good grades so far and i might go shopping tomorrow
does anybody experience this once in while, happy day, out of the blue?
i wanting to comment on the thread: women has it better than guy or somthg, but it would be all negatives, i am sure, cause i didn't like it... now i feel otherwise, i won't go there.
and i 'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone also, minus and everyone

NOT SO HAPPY FEELINGS. i got to go out with my beloved friend today since months. just got back at 1 am. and i am feeling?
hmm i don't know just want to die. now i know why it takes me so long to miss her. all these stories she's telling me about her love life. sure her life is just as mess up as mine, or worse, but she get to work with the man she loves, and gets to have sex. and she still don't have a clue what's bothering me so much. or if i am even disturbed by anything... including what she's telling me. today she invites me to come over to spend new year's eve at her house. and she made sure that i know, the guy i presumably was fooling around with( whom i fell in love with) is not going to be there. and she said, my family like you, you just keep shutting them out.

i have nothing, i come home to nothing. its eating me up. it's like having a slow and very painful death. i can't take this. i want to die really. i am drunk and i can't figure out how is it, nothing enlightened me, nothing can fill this hole inside me. not even nights out drinking, anymore. ooooh, i might go insane soon. i need help. i can't bring myself to cry.

but when i finally do, i am just helpless and hopeless. i can't come to a conclusion. i am so empty, demoralized, just burning inside ready to explode, i can't control it anymore. GOD please don't forsaken me. i want to get out of this hell hole. i just have no clue whatsoever, what to do.

i guess what i am looking for here, is to desperately find advice on how to deal with this, and if somebody can tell me something i could do to get through it instead of weeping convulsively with the feeling of dying and hopelessness. it's unbearable and stings really really bad. it's stabbing at my wounds.

she said you haven't have sex in a year, like that's so bad. i could never tell her the truth.

I don't think that life is ever hopeless. I believe that it's all about how we look at what happens to us in life. I try to view everything as a challenge to overcome.

If my life sucks, if I want to die, if it seems like I'm at the lowest point in my life...I just think: How much worse could it get? Not very much, probably. And if I can survive the worst point in my life--any other problems that happen just don't seem as bad anymore.

Stay tough and don't give up! :D--but also remember: Life doesn't get better all by itself. We have to work hard to make it better for ourselves. And don't feel bad about not having sex in a while...I haven't either, so I understand! :p

*hug*

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
...I just think: How much worse could it get? Not very much, probably.

You should change that too... a ******* lot worse.

Just really think about how much worse it can get and how much worse it is for many other people, and then you will feel that you dont have it so bad.

Porman said:
Just really think about how much worse it can get and how much worse it is for many other people, and then you will feel that you dont have it so bad.

i never worked this one out. how does it work? how do you feel better about your situation on the back of someone else's worse situation? based on that logic shouldn't there be then only ONE miserable person and everyone one else on the planet be feeling generally okay because no one has it as bad as him/her? isn't it all relative and subjective?

It's about appreciating your own situation relative to others. Compared to a displaced, milita-recruited 8-yr old boy in Africa who gets gang-raped by his commanders on a regular basis, yeah....all of our problems sort of pale in comparison, don't ya think?

It just reminds us that while a "bad" life is a relative concept, that the "bad life" of some people is a lot worse than our "bad life"....so maybe our life isn't that hard after all. Yeah it is all relative. But when you stop to think about it, you realize that you definitely can make it through your own problems because you understand that you have been born into a civilized, priveledged, advanced world. Hell, that poor little boy in Africa can't even get on the computer to talk to people about his situation. What chance does he have to make it?

We have that chance, and it's a chance I'm taking.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
It's about appreciating your own situation relative to others. Compared to a displaced, milita-recruited 8-yr old boy in Africa who gets gang-raped by his commanders on a regular basis, yeah....all of our problems sort of pale in comparison, don't ya think?

It just reminds us that while a "bad" life is a relative concept, that the "bad life" of some people is a lot worse than our "bad life"....so maybe our life isn't that hard after all. Yeah it is all relative. But when you stop to think about it, you realize that you definitely can make it through your own problems because you understand that you have been born into a civilized, priveledged, advanced world. Hell, that poor little boy in Africa can't even get on the computer to talk to people about his situation. What chance does he have to make it?

We have that chance, and it's a chance I'm taking.

----Steve

nicely said.

Latest posts

Back