New friends who enjoy writing lots

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackarydoo

Reaction score
I'm in southern England, I'm sort of single, male and 41. Ok that's the prelimunalirarilies (how do you spell that?!) out of the way. :D

I've found 2 new friends on here who seem really great, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like some more people to write to too. I do find it easier writing to women, probably because I think more like a woman in SOME ways. I.E. I'm not a typical guy. It's not my sneaky way of trying to find a woman in my life though, because I 'sort of' have one (it's long distance and is complicated). So I'm just looking for a friend at the moment. I write lots and like to be open and honest with people. I'd like to be able to speak with someone too, if anyone wants to and if I am in one of my rare "I feel brave today" moods when the subject comes up. :)

Please PM if you're interested, and it doesn't matter where you're from.

Oh and if your name's Hayley, so much the better! Teeheehee (just a private joke for someone else's amusement if they read this!). :D

I saw this title in my searching and thought to myself, "Oh that's just what I'm looking for". Within 2 seconds I realised it was my own post. I guess I'll go back to talking to myself......as usual....Not forgetting the couple of nice new friends I've recently made.

hmmm not having ANY replies on a post :/ not fun :/

so... here is one :)
and well. i hope you have found people to talk to since.

Yeah haven't seen ya in a while Zackarydoo. I hope everything is turning out alright.

dead said:
hmmm not having ANY replies on a post :/ not fun :/

so... here is one :)
and well. i hope you have found people to talk to since.

That was nice of ya, thanks. It was quite a while since I started this thread so I didn't expect anyone to write on it after all this time. :)

Minus said:
Yeah haven't seen ya in a while Zackarydoo. I hope everything is turning out alright.

Hey Minus. *waves*

Things are about the same for me. I come to these forums occasionally but I don't write much very often.

[Edit] I just realised that I wrote I was "sort of single" in my OP, but I'm now 100% properly single. When I started the thread, I was 'sort of' trying to be with someone over the Internet, but it was stupid and never worked at all. The worst of it happened Christmas Day, so it really ruined my Christmas. Anyway, that's all in the past now.

wow, really, on Christmas.... that must be bad :(
and hey, that's ok. i read old threads sometimes. insomnia and stuff.

Good to see you by this way again Zackarydoo. :)

Latest posts

Back