Right, so now Robin's here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

Thanks for clicking this thread!

I came here simply by trying to search for "i'm lonely" in Google. Guess You've heard that one before. The reason why i did this is because i really want to find a person why loves to write long, long e-mails back and forth which i did to a very special person once upon a time. It was the most enjoyable hobby i've ever had and actually has nothing to do with feeling lonely. Google is quite good at finding what You need though and i thought that keyword would work. ;)

To get to the point of this introduction a little faster:

I'm 21, 195CM tall (6'04), kinda buffed although very light (65KG, 130Lbs!), dark blonde hair, uh... yeah, that's about it.

Been doing electronic music since i was 12, mastered Paint Shop Pro since version 4 but don't know the first thing about Photoshop, made websites for organisations, bands, gaming clans (with a group of people called "The Clan-Assistants" some years ago which i wrote an article about that got up on UGO's PC-Gameworld and on ClanBase.com), and regular people of course.

Been working as a "Burger King", decorator, salesman, computer consultant, voice-actor and been a director in a medium-sized hardware company.

Engaged and living with Madeleine, a 20 year old blonde babe (and smart too! ;) ), with two black female cats which we both love, in an apartment just outside the big city of Gothenburg on Hisingen of Sweden.

I might seem like a rather lucky person compared to what most people around a forum like this probably have been in their lives so far, but i, as written above, got here simply to chat with people who've been in the same situation as i've been in for the most part of my life and are adult enough to have long conversations about the things that matters in life (and to help people). Life is about finding Yourself, accepting that person and then do whatever it is that You feel You are supposed to do in this world and i feel like helping people. =)

See You around!
- Robin

Hi,

Yes you're luck to be tall handsome and have a beautiful girlfriend. However, everyone has something they struggle with. Even the most beautiful can be lonely. :0)

Hello Robin. Nice to see a fellow Swede here. Welcome to the forums ^^

Funny, I also weigh precisely 60kg. haven't gained or lost weight since I was 15, no matter what I do. Pretty weird. Can't say I'm very buffed though, far from it hehe ^^

Nice avatar by the way. Beautiful work!

I would much rather be a skinny guy then a fat guy for sure think in kg I would weigh about 100-100 or so kgs

Latest posts

Back