im lonely and bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reki

Reaction score
hi everyone. i always suffer from being alone. and i never speak about it.
im now 25 years old.
i always feel sad about because of that.
i never drink and i will not.
however, there is bright aspect in my life, i have good job and salary. also i have nice family (although im not living with them).

but generally, im depreesed because there is no one to share my life. and in my socity, it is not easy to have relationship.
and i dont want to have relationship with any girl. i have a dream girl in my mind. but it seems that it will be always a dream.

do u think there is solution ?

:( I can't think of any solution but I know how you feel, my life is great until I come home and have to be by myself all the time, I hate spending time by myself. Its weird to feel like the only one left when alot of my cousins and friends, and people I knew from school all seem to have kids and some are married, its like.. did I get left behind? lol welcome to the forum!

there's always a solution for any issue,as there's a cure for any malady, whether or not we know about it. did you talk to this girl of your dreams? if you sufficed yourself by doing the math in your head and said"the odds are too low" then i think you should do the math again,because that is a love issue and love is life, life can't be treated as abstarct entities such as math. life must be dealt with thru its own channels of tangible entities,my friend, and thus the abstract,mental persuit of our tangible,concrete goals should never suffice us. if i were you,i'd talk to the girl and see what develops. standing for what believe in- has always been a measure to determine how strong we believe in something,consider that.

Latest posts

Back