Updated the forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upgraded the forum. Had a few minutes extra downtime because upgrade guide was wrong so it did not work at first :/

Integrated adsense ads into the site.

For now it is an experiment to see if it covers the expenses (I expect it will).

Also, depending on the results and feedback from it (and if I decide to keep them), it may enable me to improve aLonelyLife.com even further (ie. a better server etc.).

I have made Robin a moderator of the 'I am lonely' and the 'Feedback and news' forums to help me delete spam/troll/grosly insulting posts quicker. I will be hiring at least one more moderator very soon.

teach is now also a moderator on the same terms as Robin and on the same boards.

I will probably be hiring another mod soon for all boards (more or less). I have one in mind. Stay tuned.

Fixed it once again aaaaaaaaaaaargh! Was only down for like 10 minutes though.

I have a monitoring application running on a development server which sends me a SMS whenever it goes down -- this generally helps me bring servers up quickly :)

teach resigned as a moderator, and I have hired two new people as moderators.

Please remember that you can, at any time, suggest moderators to me.

Updated the forum to the latest version, which includes several security fixes.

Also if you are having trouble login in/out, posting or editing something please clear your browser cache (to get rid of some cached javascripts).

Latest posts

Back