Going into the city really depresses me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
All I can see in front of me are pretty women, many of them hand in hand with or showing public affection to their boyfriends.

I know there's nothing I can possibly do to stop it, but it just sometimes seems they're doing it to give guys like me a kick in the guts. Because of this, I can no longer stay in town for long periods of time. I just find it too **** upsetting.

Can anyone relate?

I completely understand you. I'm a woman, but the same thing happens to me. Society really hurts me, I know I won't be accepted the way I'm. I'm a stranger in this land, but I have always been a stranger to this world. I know that I'll never look like those women with cute boyfriends, wearing expensive clothes, nice parfums and tons of make up. I'm just unable to play that game in order to embed myself into society and that makes me feel angry about the rest, together with my own impotence and frustration.

I know exactly what you mean.

What bugs me is that I have little chance in today's society (in America, anyway) to get any of the beautiful women I see in public. Right now the women seem to want sensitive, feminine men--the kind of men who wear tight jeans and use hair product and wear eyeliner...

...and that's just not ME! It makes me feel like there's no chance of finding a woman that actually wants a dirty, stinky, hairy, brute of a man like me. (Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit...but you get the point)

Hitori: I actually prefer women that DON'T wear make-up. I think that make-up destroys and hides true beauty...so don't feel bad for not playing society's game! ^_^

----Steve

Hey Steve, and I'm not the kind of woman that looks for feminine men, I hate them, they look like gays to me. It's a pity, but most of Spanish guys are that way... just repulsive for me. I wonder why I can't find a normal guy, that looks like a guy, behaves like a guy and likes women not guys! lol!
I really prefer the dirty stinky kind instead of one using an eyeliner that I don't even use!

PS: Your signature is great, it makes me smile.

I can relate completely. I spend a lot of time in a big city and school where I'm always by myself. It gets better once you start thinking of all the similar looking pretty women as tools and the guys with them douchebags

Ekstra said:
I can relate completely. I spend a lot of time in a big city and school where I'm always by myself. It gets better once you start thinking of all the similar looking pretty women as tools and the guys with them douchebags

That's one way of looking at it I suppose, Elkstra.

I can relate partly to this. I find it quite depressing to walk around town/the city seeing couples holding hands in public, kissing and all of that. But if I were to try and avoid them then I would never leave the house. As annoying as I find it, I accept that people will show affection to their partner in public whether I like it or not, and I'm learning not to take any notice of them.

Hitori: Well it's nice to see that at least one woman in this world has the same opinion as me! ^_^ Heh and thanks. :p

Ekstra: Cool name...but I dunno if it's fair to automatically label those people as tools & douchebags. *shrug*

----Steve

CAS said:
All I can see in front of me are pretty women, many of them hand in hand with or showing public affection to their boyfriends.

I know there's nothing I can possibly do to stop it, but it just sometimes seems they're doing it to give guys like me a kick in the guts. Because of this, I can no longer stay in town for long periods of time. I just find it too **** upsetting.

Can anyone relate?
i can definitely relate, and i have previously posted my burning desire of violent vengeance against them. i changed my mind though. i just resort to thinking of tragedy that should happened to them, cause i hate the sight they giving me.

It use to hurt me alot to see pda when walking around the city, like seeing not just beautiful couples together but also the geeky girl with the geeky guy or just couples who seemed to match each other. Kinda made me jealous.

Now I just accept being single and enjoy the freedom of doing whatever I want. I say there's nothing stopping you from being one of those couples or having one of those beautiful girlfriends. If you really want something, there's a way to get it. Just takes time and effort. Kinda the reason why those people who dress up and wear make-up put in the time to get all dolled up.

You guys are so money and you don't even know it!

"You guys are so money"....haha I haven't heard that phrase in a while. U.S. West Coaster?

That's a very healthy attitude, btw. I find it hard to get there sometimes.

----Steve

I can definitely relate. Sometimes stepping outside is all it takes for me to feel lonely. Or just passing by a girl that I find beautiful - it can make me feel very low, because I feel so detatched from the world and other people in general.

Latest posts

Back