Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to go get shots =(
Um, i think i should stay out of the things i don't fully understand in the future... sorry about encouraging You to do something You logically should be a little afraid about. =S
Hi Josh,

I think the tetanus one will be okay. You probably wouldn't want to take the entire series of shots all over again, sspecially if you just had them.

Robin, are you aware that there was mercury in shots until very recently? And that even now, the vaccine manufacturers (big pharmaceutical companies) have not pulled the old ones off the shelf, so to speak? Doctors are still allowed to use them. Even though there is a supposed connection to autism. I do think there is a link, personally. Many people agree, though others don't.

My child has not received ANY vaccinations. He is very healthy. Vaccines are actually a relatively new form of medicine. Until recently, people acquired natural immunities to diseases by being exposed to them. Many people got sick, some didn't. Those who were not able to overcome the diseases died, sadly, sometimes. At the same point it made the human race stronger because the hardier people were the ones who lived to reproduce.

Vaccinations are big business, and they have harmed many people. For example, some vaccines grow their cultures in egg yolks, which some people are highly allergic to. Some people have been brain damaged by vaccines.

Children these days are 'suggested' to receive about 20 vaccines in three years! That is a LOT to overwhelm a tiny, immature immune system.

Anyhoo sorry for the rant. This is something that I feel passionate about.
LonelyGirl just wanted to congrat you on your choice not to vaccinate. Your child is extremely lucky to have you!

Myself I've done extensive research on vaccines. I started my research almost 10 years ago and am fully convinced against their usage. In fact I view it as a form of child abuse.

I don't expect others to do my level of voracious research but do think that investing at least 30 minutes is more than worth it. Just in 1 half hour a person can begin to see the issues.

www.thinktwice.com is a good place to start.

I apologize if the posting of links is frowned on in this forum but like our good mother lonelygirl here - this is something I feel very passionate about.

lonelygirl Wrote:Hi Josh,

I think the tetanus one will be okay. You probably wouldn't want to take the entire series of shots all over again, sspecially if you just had them.

Robin, are you aware that there was mercury in shots until very recently? And that even now, the vaccine manufacturers (big pharmaceutical companies) have not pulled the old ones off the shelf, so to speak? Doctors are still allowed to use them. Even though there is a supposed connection to autism. I do think there is a link, personally. Many people agree, though others don't.

My child has not received ANY vaccinations. He is very healthy. Vaccines are actually a relatively new form of medicine. Until recently, people acquired natural immunities to diseases by being exposed to them. Many people got sick, some didn't. Those who were not able to overcome the diseases died, sadly, sometimes. At the same point it made the human race stronger because the hardier people were the ones who lived to reproduce.

Vaccinations are big business, and they have harmed many people. For example, some vaccines grow their cultures in egg yolks, which some people are highly allergic to. Some people have been brain damaged by vaccines.

Children these days are 'suggested' to receive about 20 vaccines in three years! That is a LOT to overwhelm a tiny, immature immune system.

Anyhoo sorry for the rant. This is something that I feel passionate about.
Hi Commander,

Thanks for the kudos. I don't personally view getting vaccinations as child abuse--because people are so uninformed about this. They just follow what their doctors say blindingly and unquestioningly. It's sad that so-called 'educated' people would not question what is being injected into their tiny babies.

The main issue is: if you want to know why the government/media is doing something, follow the money trail. Why are we perpetrating this sham war on Iraq? Follow the money trail. It's very logical. If you see that money is the absolute paramount factor in pretty much every government, be it capitalist or otherwise, you see what motivates.

The FDA is totally corrupt; that much is evident to anyone who thinks. They allowed Vioxx, people died. They allowe the rotavirus vaccine, babies died. They allowed so many drugs until the deaths become too much to cover up. I do think vaccines will be largely discredited (though I think the Poliovirus vaccine and a few others are valid. However, there is a possible link between Poliovirus vaccine and other illnesses such as Multiple Sclerosis). within 25 years.
I think its smart to research anything but basing much off of that biased web site would be just as bad as not doing research. First thing I read was how making a vaccine is a "disgusting process" it trys to imply they are grown from fetus's. This is some wha of an area I have been studying and plan on working on is with bacteria and virus. To begin with most the time the bacteria can just be made using a culture sorry not fetus's are being infected. So anyone that is doing research on this make sure you find unbiased info there are of course risks and benfits to vaccines trying to agure either extreme without presenting other side is just dumb.
Wow, well i'll be darned. I had no idea of any of this.
well then it was good of commander to present there are risks with vaccines sorry if my earlier post was rude too but I just really get annoyed with biased websites like that. I can never understand why people must always seem to take an extreme stance with something its much better to try and see both sides if people could do this more the world in general would be a much better place.
Yes like I said it was a good place to begin. Big Grin  Since most are exposed to the medical extremists I wanted to show the other side of the coin.

It's worth the time to spend even just half an hour with a search engine.
I agree with Commander--most doctors, magazines, etc, are vehemently PRO-INJECTION. So, though that site might seem extreme, it's really a rarer voice.

I do know from what I've read that some vaccines in the past were grown in human tissue. That tissue was obtained from aborted fetuses. Since many people are against abortion, they wouldn't want to support something like that. Obviously, finding out if the vaccination you were using was grown in aborted human cells is almost impossible.