(((((((hugs)))))))) to.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packyourbags

Reaction score
MINUS!
for remembering to post AWESOME cakes for everyone's birthdays on the board, replying to posts most people don't, and being generally awesome :D

(and having bogey eating smileys :O (shock and horror XD)

so hugs you are awesome yay :D

you_rock1.gif

:D

To Punisher!!! I LOVE Happy Bunny!!! (((((hugs))))))

And to Packyourbags for making such a cool thread! :p

Thank you Samba.

I think there is a lot of people here that would be good to mention here. I wish i knew how to string three words together, then i would know how to mention packyourbags kindness, all the work Eve does for the board to keep it running smoothly, Punisher's humor and how he makes people feel welcome, how Samba reaches out to the people in the night when they need someone to hear them, but then i could go on and on and realize that i missed how nerdygirl always gives me a chuckle, or how Pasha Selim works so hard on his posts so that he can reach out to others, how Lonesome Crow always tries to share what he has picked up on this path, loketron and his kidding around, all that Bluey has done for people here, Sanal always there to lend a hand or joke around, evanescencefan giving the place a touch of her own charm, Zackarydoo willing to talk to anyone at anytime, cheaptrickfan able to spread her insight, Jesse's struggles and victories, Brian being able to share a different view without become disagreeable, and since i would miss more then i would get at one time, i won't even start now.

Minus said:
Thank you Samba.

I think there is a lot of people here that would be good to mention here. I wish i knew how to string three words together, then i would know how to mention packyourbags kindness, all the work Eve does for the board to keep it running smoothly, Punisher's humor and how he makes people feel welcome, how Samba reaches out to the people in the night when they need someone to hear them, but then i could go on and on and realize that i missed how nerdygirl always gives me a chuckle, or how Pasha Selim works so hard on his posts so that he can reach out to others, how Lonesome Crow always tries to share what he has picked up on this path, loketron and his kidding around, all that Bluey has done for people here, Sanal always there to lend a hand or joke around, Spare hoarding all the cheese, evanescencefan giving the place a touch of her own charm, Zackarydoo willing to talk to anyone at anytime, cheaptrickfan able to spread her insight, Jesse's struggles and victories, Brian being able to share a different view without become disagreeable, and since i would miss more then i would get at one time, i won't even start now.

second ALL that was said ^_^

all of the people here make this place what it is. and it is awesome. so many times i got really down, and felt better after talking to people here.
and well - you seem to have done a great job so far, Minus :D:D:D

((((((((hugs)))))))) again, go you and everyone else.

thanks for being awesome ^_^

Another thanks to Minus. For listening to me drone on endlessly about stupid bullshit when he didn't have to... and treating me like a human, despite my being a waste of flesh and space. :p

Thanks again! That is all...

Minus: He has the ability to say more in three words, than I could say in an entire paragraph. :p
Plus, he has a smiley for EVERY occasion. :D

I bet he even has a smiley for BBQing. :p (yes, it's random, I know, lol)

aww thanks for mentioning me minus

I feel so special

XD

and you are totally awesome

you should have your own statue,

we'd put it right next to poorly skilled but time consuming statue I'm going to make of Amy lee

and then we'd make a little shrine, with flowers and incense next to it

and it'll be called the shrine of awesomeness (duude google spell check now considers awesomeness a world, and i totally almost misspelled spell check, oh the irony)

because you are awesome

XD

*hugs*

IcecreamCupcake2.png

Here mods, take these and share among yourselves.

Oh no worries, there's more for ALL members as well. :)
cupcakes1_lr.jpg

Latest posts

Back