18, female, missouri

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

duckierules7788

I would love someone to talk to ......so i could come home and see mail for once....

Then You're at the right place! ;) I'd love to Pen(or keyboard)-Pal You! Would You be so kind as to give me Your e-mail adress via a private message? Just so that You take the first step in accepting us to start all this i mean. You maybe want to get to know me a little first too i presume. Well, my first thread is right here, just under Your first one. =)

Hey i wouldnt mind having a penpal. mesage me back if you still interested

i'd love a penpal lol male, 16, ct. i think the email is in the profile. if not, just ask and its yours!

hey im in missouri too, Kansas City...im 26...im an interesting guy so write me, i know we will get on really well...

Talk soon...
Seb

Hello, I know how that feels like. Coming online and not having any regular e-mails asking simple questions like 'how ones day was'. Anyways if you like you can pm or e-mail me ^^

nena said:
Hello, I know how that feels like. Coming online and not having any regular e-mails asking simple questions like 'how ones day was'. Anyways if you like you can pm or e-mail me ^^

Ya i do know...where in Missouri are you from? im in KC, i wish i could get out more...what do you like to do?

Welcome to the forum, adilabdulla.

All the posters in this thread no longer have accounts on this forum (which is why their names are in black) - that's why there is no PM button.

Also, this thread is from 2007.

duckierules7788 said:
I would love someone to talk to ......so i could come home and see mail for once....

Hi, willing to be your penpal. Currently a college guy studying in Australia.. pm me.
Ben.

Latest posts

Back